Ch 2

Third point of view

"Lee Know! What the fuck" Chaerin quickly put her hand over her mouth realising what she said. "I mean do you curse when you are happy?" Lee Know smirked.

"Hyung please don't go around teasing Hyunjin hyung's girlfriend! She would be scared of us" a squirrel like not said opening his face mask.

"Han Fucking Jisung" Chaerin couldn't help but curse. " Does she curse when she is happy?" Chan suddenly whispered standing beside Hyunjin scaring the shit out of poor Chaerin. Hyunjin shrugged her shoulders. "I mean you can't blame her! She curses too much when she is surprised. You know one day...." Chaerin put her hand over his mouth preventing him from saying any of her embarassing stories in front of her idols. "Will you please kindly shut your dumb mouth up" she threatingly whispered.  " Wow! She's sassy I like her" Minho said mockingly making Chaerin blush.

"Hyung stop teasing her! " Judging by the voice Chaerin guessed it was the maknae joining them. "Fuck you hyung for not telling us that you have a girlfriend" blonde boy appeared showing Hyunjin his middle finger and Chaerin guessed it was the sunshine. "Where's Seungmin and Changbin?" The leader questioned. "Aye aye captain" the mentioned two boys shouted jogging up to them.

"Wow she is pretty" Changbin unhesitatingly blurted out the words making Chaerin blush like crazy. (A/N: wow! Oh man! She's hot! Wow oh man she's hot! She's fine) " Hyung you made her look like a tomato" Hyunjin laughed piching Chaeri's cheeks earning him a kick from the said girl. "Do I need to put tissues in your mouth to make you shut the fuck up?" Siad the angry blushing girl "Ok ok I surrender" Hyunjin said putting his hands up.

"Hyung I already like your girlfriend for shutting your dumb mouth up" Seungmin said with a proud smile. " Oh for Chris's sake she isn't my girlfriend but my bestfriend Kang Chaerin" Hyunjin facepalmed opening his mask. "Nice to finally meet you the famous Chaerin. I am Changbin, Seo Changbin his band member" Changbin opened his mask and put his hand out for a handshake. Chaerin shyly accepted it. "I am famous?" "Yup hyung totally doesn't talk about you everyday to the point that we get annoyed" "yeah he is like aigoo look at my baby. It's disgusting. No offence to you" Minho said making a gagging sound. "I am the handsome Han Jisung" Jisung gave a silly pose  opening his mask. Chaerin laughed at his silly antics. "You guys don't need to introduce yourself. We are her bias" Hyunjin said.

"Really?" The leader's eye sparkled to find a new STAY. "Yeah...." Chaerin nodded shyly. Soon they all entered the amusement park and  the members again wore their mask. "So who's your bias?" Felix asked. "Duh! It's surely me!" Jisung said. "Yeah your wish hyung" the savage maknae striked back. "Well I am a OT8 stan I love all of you. Not you Hyun" she said making Hyunjin pout seeing which the others gagged.

Let's say the rest of the day of Chaerin was full of joy with her idols. The guys always made her laugh with their silly antics. What can she say? Afterall they are really just 8chaotic kids who have such a deep bond that they are inseparable. She never had so much fun since she went away with her brother. Getting her bestfriend back was a bonus. Not to mention how much she annoyed the heck out of him. That day after many years Chaerin went to sleep with a sweet smile on her face which made her soulmate happy