Ch 1

Chaerin's POV
I sighed and stretched when the plane landed in Seoul. I boarded off. I stood outside waiting for the idiot. Speaking of him....I really missed him, my best friend, that idiot. I last saw him maybe 3 or 4 years ago. 3 or 4 years ago I went to America. Speaking of family......I only have him, my brother. Our parents died when I was wrong and in that time his parents took care of us then after my brother became an adult and had enough money , we went to America. I am back now fresh as ever. That idiot had gotten really famous. "Tsk!" I thought" that idiot had gotten so famous that now he is late!"

Speaking of the devil the devil entered. He was panting. "Yah! You drama llama! You are 10 minutes late!" I said " and you look like you ran a race!" " I am sorry for being late!" He said in between his pants " I swear I came here as soon as I got off from practice.  And I as soon as I got off the car I ran upto here!" He said. "Aigoo! Stop with that drama. Drama King " I laughed.  "At least I could make you smile!" He gave his signature smile. "You look...." He paused. " Is there something on my face?" He nodded. "What?" "Ugliness!" He said and ran off. I chased him to his car. "Come here you handsome devil" Damn . His long legs gave him advantage. I soon caught up with him. "Shorty!" " Hey! It's not my fault that you have such long legs you Llama!" He laughed. We went in his car.

"So...how are you now? You know after... " I sighed. " I am okay now....you may say the best!" I smiled. "That's the smile I want to see!" He said pinching my cheeks. I slapped his hands away and glared at him. "You can't blame me that you are so cute when you are angry!" He smiled. I smiled back. Currently we were driving to my apartment. " So how is your boyfriend?" He was shocked and raised a brow at me. " How is your boyfriend Kkami! Mr. Hwang Hyunjin! How is Mr. Kkami Hyunjin?"  I supressed my laugh. " Looks like you are really back. And for the sake of God Kkami isn't my  boyfriend!" "Oh! Yeah yeah! I can understand true love! And I didn't forget how on a trip with our friends you mentioned how you missed Kkami and want to shower him with love and we thought you are dating but turned out it was your dog". I laughed. He joined too. "So how's your career?" I asked. Currently Miroh was blasting.

" Good!" He said. " Gotta admit! SKZ is superb! You guys are my ultimate!" " So...we are your bias?" I nodded. The car ride was just filled with our dumb jokes and we catching up. We reached our apartment. I layed down on the couch tired. "Get up lazy!" "But what about my luggage?" "Get up get up get up!" He said pushing me to the bathroom " Take a shower and wear the outfit I am choosing now shoo!"

Ugh! This boy always bosses me around! I took a shower and wore the outfit that apparently he had chosen , on the bed

The outfit

Hairstyle

Hairstyle

"Hey hey ! Do fast! Get your lazy ass up here!" "Coming" "let's go now"  Hyun said dragging me

"Hey hey ! Do fast! Get your lazy ass up here!" "Coming" "let's go now"  Hyun said dragging me. "But where are we going?" I asked. "It's a secret"

*Insert SpongeBob voice* 30mins later

"Tada! Here we are!" Hyunjin said dramatically dazzling his hands, removing them from my eyes. We were in an amusement park! Yaya! " But what's so special about it?" I asked confused tilting my head.

"Patience baby" he said. "Yay! Do you want to eat tissue papers again. You had a girlfriend and you didn't tell us!" I heard a familiar voice. Wait a min! Are you kidding me! I looked at Hyunjin seeing him smirking wiggling his eyebrows. It can't be him right? I turned around seeing the princes of my dream