Chapter 5- Understanding Me

I wondered what to do. I started this and I was not even sure if I wanted this... well ofcourse I wanted her but I think I'm falling too fast and I sure as hell couldn't stop it.

Did I even want to? God, this was so exasperating as fuck. I needed to get my shit together but I had a fucked up idea in my head that I must continue to talk to her and avoid her at the same time.

That was stupid. I knew but somehow I thought it was better that way. I had been doing this back and forth thing with her for the a couple of weeks and I was not sure how much of it she could take.

Sure as hell didn't want to find out but I didn't want to be selfish because I was not that person... anymore.

It's been a month since I'm reconnected with her and... I didn't want to finish that thought, at least not now. I lied in my bed, my eyes stared at the ceiling trying to sort out my emotions.

Would she still want to be around me if she found out about my past? I don't think so because I'm a sick, ruthless mother fucker.

Friday Morning

Trisha was already in Bio class when I entered. When I took my seat where I usually sat, a new girl came into the class.

Lawrence the Bio teacher cleared his throat and said "Class may I have our undivided attention."

He was so gay. First of all no straight dude akimbo when they speak and I caught him a couple time checking me out.

I wouldn't blame him though I'm just too hot to resist. While I was reveling in my history with the gays I have encountered in years past I didn't even realize that the girl was staring at me.

"Everyone you have a new classmate, her name is Lucy Rae and she's from Boulder high, so be on your best behaviour now." he continued.

The last part of his statement sounded as a warning but it failed to have an effect on the class. From I have known Lawrence he had never been serious.

"You may take a seat now." Lawrence said.

She broke the gazed and did a quick examine of the room before her eyes landed back on mine. She seated herself beside me and when I stopped looking at her and looked up I met upon beautiful and rare green-gray eyes.

Trisha was mad but for what? I asked myself that entire question until class was finish. A few interruptions were made by Lucy because she was way behind.

I hoped she knew that was what happen when you came to new school in the middle of the frickin' semester.

Oh and I just fucking hoped that fantasy didn't become reality with this Lucy. I just want to know why was she mad.

Trisha and I were the last one in the classroom before she headed out. I followed after her and grabbed her by the hand and led her to a old chemistry room.

When we were in Trisha asked "Why did you do that?"

"What is wrong?" I asked.

She replied "Nothing."

"Are you sure?" I inquired.

"Yes." she responded with confidence, not too much to convince me though.

I gently pushed her back against the wall and ran my nose along her jawline and along her nose.

She gasped and the only thing was on my mind at the moment was to taste her, every inch of her. Her small cold hands ran under my shirt and that was all it took for me to kiss her.