Chapter 1- The Break Up

Trisha's P.O.V

"Wake up sleepy head! It's time for school!"

 Brie woke me up. "Well get on the move." She continued in a demanding tone.

 I groaned, opening my eyes.

"Damn!" I murmured.

"Why school had to be today?" I asked.

Brie replied "I am so glad that those days are so over for me."

 Brie was only three years older than me, and she never lets me forget it. I mean what are big sisters are for anyway?

Brie was beautiful. She had silk skin, blonde hair and green eyes. She was a kind-hearted person. The kind of person who you can just tell everything including your dirty little secrets.

I mean I think she definitely won 'sister of the year'. Just saying, she's awesome. I hasted to the shower, while Brie made pancakes, eggs and coffee for breakfast. My favourite. My parents were on their anniversary vacation so they were going to be out for a while. So Brie was 'babysitting'. Their term not mine. I mean I needed my freedom, I was graduating this freaking year and they treated me like I was a toddler so I cannot wait.

I went downstairs, ate and gave my sister a kiss on her cheek, which had her blushing and left for school.

 I reached school approximately 5 minutes to the bell 7:30 A.M for school to be in session. So I didn't have time to mingle with anyone so I went straight to class.

Lunch Time

 It was lunch time and I met up with my best friend Shae Dunn. Shae had brown eyes, a slender body, and brunette hair with dimpled cheeks.

She was like my second sister. She's perfect. And don't come tell me that no one is perfect but to me she was.

Me on the other hand had green hazel eyes, a slender body, brunette long hair and a small cute mole a little above my top lip- well so I've been told.

I don't keep up with appearances like most people including Shae do. That takes time, time I don't have and can't give.

We were both competitive in our school work. I was best at Arts and Languages and Shae was best at Sports and Sciences.

I looked across the room for seats and I spotted Daisy Queen. She was the 'Queen Bee' of the school, how ironic is that?

She was beside her super hot, steamy boyfriend Brandon Archer who was the captain of the football team. Check, Check and Check ,So hotttttttttttt!!!

I mean I think it was a sin for someone to be this sexy and to still be alive for that matter. I was totally dumbfounded how dudes at these age keep a body like that. Well I mean he had to since he was THE captain and had a hot girlfriend.

Lucky bitch

Daisy was gorgeous though, have long blonde hair, grey eyes and a model figure. While Brandon had a nice brunette hair cut, eyes that reflected the blue of the ocean, a model figure that entitled a six pack that was to die for.

Brandon and Daisy were genetically programme to be together. How can so much ego be in one relationship?

Shae snapped her fingers in front of me and then said "Earth to Trish, I find us a table." I smiled and took off with her.

 At the popular table Brandon gave Daisy a sweet tender kiss on her lips in the cafeteria. 

How do I know this? My eyes were glued over there. I'm surprise no one hasn't give me a ticket or something. Trust me anyone they caught gawking at them would be put out of the cafeteria.