Chapter 9- Unwelcome Feelings

Brandon's P.O.V

I took a large intake of breath and asked "What would make you think that Trish?"

She shook her head and I knew she was trying to dismiss the thought so I cupped her face with my hands "Why Trish?" I willed her to continue.

"Your voicemail Brandon, but when I listened to it, it was Daisy." It was barely a whisper but I heard.

"What did she say?"

"I don't want to-" she stopped.

I shook her "Want to what?"

"Brandon it was your phone so how-" I cut her off saying "I don't have my phone Daisy does."

"How did she get your phone Brandon?" Fuck, that's not good.

"I didn't sleep with her Trish, I swear you are the most important person to me."

She looked at me like she couldn't comprehend what I was saying. I ran my thumb across her soft bow lips and in return they trembled.

"Brandon..."

I cut her off by applying a small amount of force on her lips silencing her.

"You talk too much." I whispered on her lips and then kissed her. She tensed a bit then recovered going with the flow.

I was lost in the moment, totally wrapped up in her. We kissed and kissed, both us pouring our all in it.

There was this electricity between us and I can't quite put my finger on it but it was there and God I felt like I'm on cloud nine.

I didn't know the power of love was so powerful. But I liked it. I liked the feeling like I was high and when I was with Trisha she made it all come true.

Was I in love with her?

 Yes I was

 I craved for her like an addict craved for drugs. The way she was kissing me right now would make me grinning like a lunatic for the rest of the week and people would wonder what happened to me.

But I didn't care about people right now only her. I held her head firmly and dominated the kiss.

Daisy's P.O.V

 I asked the teacher "Sir could I go to the bathroom?"

He was writing on the board so he couldn't see who was asking so he answered saying "Who is asking?"

"Like duh, it's Daisy." I said rolling my eyes, annoyance stood out in my reply.

"Very well go ahead." Bastard knew better and set me free.

I mean Brandon and that bitch left for a long while now. I knew nothing that was going on out there so I decided to come up with a plan and hell did it work.

OMFG! She had her lips on him. Wh, wh, why the hell did she have her lips on him. I thought I was gonna be sick.

"What the holy hell is happening?" my mouth blurted out without me thinking.

Trisha pulled away.

Better

"I can't believe you are still hooking up with that bitch Brandon." I yelled.

"Watch your tone and language when you are talking about her Daisy." He said with anger.