Chapter 5: "Yeah, I'm okay"

*Mentions of rape and abuse in this chapter*

Vi's POV:

I wake up the next morning and look around, I didn't realize that the room was so pretty.

(A/N: This is Chiara's room, but after she decorates it, for now just imagine it without the decor)

Chi has a pretty room, all that's here is a desk and the bed, but it's a nice room. I look out the window and I see a forest outside, at least if we have to escape it would be harder to find us. Well I decide to wake up Chi, we need to make some breakfast.

"Hey, good morning, what time is it" -She asks me.

"Good morning, I think it's 8:30, anyways let's go get some food" -I say back to her.

"Ok" -She says with a yawn, I reply back by throwing my pillow at her. Which almost makes her laugh.

We go downstairs and we're met with a shock, there's already breakfast, and it's like a full course. There pancakes, bacon, eggs, and more. The most we've had for breakfast in years is one bagel. And for lunch it's just a sandwich, usually we don't eat dinner, because if Mike and Jane would catch us, they would make us throw it up so we just skipped dinner altogether.

"Hey guys your up, are you allergic to anything?" -Gio says.

"Umm no, but why is there so much food" -I ask.

"Well, it's a normal amount and we all eat a lot" -Gio said.

"Oh, I forgot" -I said to him to lead him off the trail that we couldn't eat much, so he wouldn't be suspicious.

"Yeah, no problem, btw Aless wants you to meet him in his office right now" -Gio said.

"Oh" -I say, before getting all nervous that he's going to kick us out.

Gio points us to the office and we walk in. I hold Chi's arm so I can feel her pulse and calm my heart rate down. We see Alessandro and we sit down on the chair.

"Hello girls, I just wanted to tell you that we have some rules to lay down" -Alessandro says.

"Okay sir" -I then say.

"You can just call me Alessandro" -He says

"Anyways, the rules are pretty simple, and if you break any of them you will be punished" -He said in a menacing tone, which made me gulp and squeeze Chi's hand. Which in response made her glare at Alessandro, he looked unfazed and amused by her, but didn't say anything.

"1. Always respect your older brothers, which means no cussing them out. 2. Do not ever lie to us, we will know. 3. No boys, or girls, it doesn't matter who, just don't date anyone in general. 4. Always ask permission before you leave the house. 5. Don't go in the basement, because that's where we do most of our work." -Alessandro then proceeded.