Sorry // Jaemryeong

In which Chaeryeong and her boyfriend hash out a few issues.

-

She walked through the hall, and into the library, trying to find a particular someone. Then she saw him, sitting at a table talking to a red haired girl. She waited patiently for her to leave, before walking over, getting a cupcake box out of her bag.

"Hey." She muses, walking up to the guy. She gasps at the purple bruises on his right eye, noticing the swollen marks on his upper lip. "Han?" He looks up.

"What do you want Chaeryeong?" She takes a small step back, holding out the small cardboard box that held a chocolate cupcake.

"As an apology.." she breathes out. He scoffs, calmly taking the box. He checks inside, before looking back at her.

"Why are you apologizing? I was the one who tried to get with you yesterday. And I said I was sorry for getting aggressive. You don't need to bring me shit."

"I know.. but uh-Jaemin didn't really have to jump on you like that." She explains quietly.

"Then he should be the one apologizing."

"Well we both know he won't. So take it." She says, turning around, before exiting the library. She opens the door, jogging out to the black car waiting for her outside.

"I thought you needed a history book." Jaemin says, starting the car. Her eyes widen.

"Oh-I did. It's in my bag."

"Your bag looks the same though. Actually.. it kinda looks flatter than before, like you took something out." He says, turning to her. She looks at him, shaking her head.

"Nope." He eyes her in suspicion.

"Are you lying to me?"

"WHAT? ME? LIE? TO YOU?" She answers, acting offended. Duh.

"You're just acting weird." He explains, bringing his eyes back to the road.

"That's none of your concern."

"You're my girlfriend. Everything about you is my concern." He says, continuing to caress her thigh with the hand he wasn't using to steer.

"Well this isn't." She says, looking down at his hand.

"Wae? Are you hiding something? Did you need to meet someone behind my back?" He jokes, as she lets out a long awkward giggle.

"That's crazy talk.."

"Unless it's not crazy talk. Maybe it's righty talk." He jokes again, halting his laughter when he sees her suspicious overly-serious face. "Are you trying to meet with someone?" He says, as they stop at a red light. Ugh I don't even have the energy to stall anymore.

"Not.. exactly?" she answers. He raises a brow.

"What does that mean?"

"Ugh fine. I was trying to look for Jisung. To compensate for yesterday." His mouth widens, as he notices the light switch to green. He continues to drive.

"WHAT??" he yells. "WHY ARE YOU COMPENSATING FOR SHIT? THAT DICKHEAD TRIED TO FORCE YOU TO SLEEP WITH HIM-"

"Can we talk about this at home?" She says, wanting to wait until they at least got into the elevator of their apartment complex before their screaming match began.

"Chaeryeong I'm serious. You have literally no reason to want to make up for yesterday."

"The guy was walking around the whole university all day with a black eye!" She argues.