💖FROM FIRST TO FOREVER💖 PART 9

The episode starts with ansh grabbing aditi's hand and taking her outside ..... piya and mahir follow them....

Aditi: Leave me ansh...What is wrong with you ?? What is my mistake?? I just questioned him ....Did you see how rude he was?? Ouch! Leave my hand ansh....its paining!

He leaves her hand and looks at her angrily......

Ansh: can u please keep quiet for a moment?? One more word, I will kill you....what are u thinking about yourself ?? Haan?

Mahir: Jhansi ki Rani...

Ansh stares at him....

Ansh: I am serious Mahir...( to Aditi) U are arguing with that scoundrel ?? Are u out of your mind??

Aditi: Didn't you see how he behaved??

Ansh: shut up! I said shut up! If you open your mouth again, I will slap you....mind it...

Aditi purses her lips and sits there....Ansh stares at her...she signs "what?"...

Ansh: U do whatever you feel like, right?? U never listen to others ....I am talking here and u are doing _______

She cuts him before he could finish....

Aditi: Now what?? U asked me to shut up and I am doing it....I was standing for a long time and my legs hurt....so I sat down....What is your problem with it??

Mahir: 1 min 26 sec....

Ansh: What??

Mahir: she kept quiet for exactly 1 min 26 sec....That's awesome Aditi....

Ansh( holds his head): Oh God! I can't handle these 2 idiots( Aditi and mahir)....my head is hurting.... I am gonna die now...

Piya( controlling her laughter): Ansh don't worry ....I will manage...( to mahir) keep quiet you dumbo....

He also pursues his lips and sits next to aditi... He hi-fi s with her....Ansh is at the peak of anger now....

Ansh: U guys are impossible.... O God!!

They keep quite again...

Ansh(to aditi): Look....What if he had hit you instead of the chair??

Aditi: Shedding blood for teacher is actually a dharma...

Ansh: Saving a teacher, my foot...after hitting u, he could have even hitted the teacher and all of us too... He is brute....think well before doing something...

Aditi makes a pout face...

Mahir: I also heard about him....They say he is a son of a big business man who has influence everywhere.... He does all the atrocities as his father has the power...

Piya: Ya....I know very well about him..... He is my __________

Before she could finish vicky comes there....

Ansh(to vicky): Look at her bro....She does not understand...u only told me to take her out na?? Make her understand...

Aditi: What?? Kartik anna!! U signalled him??Why anna??

Vicky: u don't about him aditi....He is our classmate...he comes to class rarely and even if he comes he will make the class into a battle field...when we were studying first year, he stabbed a boy who argued with him in the inter college competition...He escaped from that using his father's power...From then, the college managment informs him on every function and requests him not to come....First he disagreed with it ...then his father made him understand....Today we did not inform so he ruined it....Thank god ansh took you out... I can't even imagine what could have happened...

Aditi: what?? Managment afraid of a student???disgusting...

Vicky: What else can they do??Even if they dismiss him, he will again use his father's power ...He is using his father's power as an armour...

Ansh( to aditi): Now do u understand?? Just stay away from him....

Aditi: How can I _____

Vicky: Just do it aditi ...this is only good for you....we can't stand against him...one day everything will change....

Soon they disperse...
____________________________

Its night....vikram is laying in his bed...He rewinds everything that happened that day...Aditi's proposal, their dance, aditi's anger...

Vikram(m.v): why did I lead her while dancing?? Why did I hold her hand?? What if she thinks I have feelings for her??No...No...she won't ....she has hatred for me and so I....

His mobile beeps....it is a message from Vicky....

"Hi vikram, I was engaged in some work and so could not text you earlier....and I told aditi whatever you asked me to....I told her not to interfere in Sanjay's matter and to stay away from him....Hope she will follow"

He is relieved after hearing it...."she has to be safe", he thinks...
____________

On the other side, Aditi texts Mahir....

Aditi:
" Hey Mahir! Tomorrow we shall execute the plan ....Don't say anything to Ansh....He willkill us...We shall tell him later....I want to take revenge on sanjay and I am happy that it is going to be done tomorrow .....I will get the necessary things.....Be Ready"
: mahir
👍👍👍
______________________________

Its morning, aditi goes to college ....she waits near the parking lot....she sees sanjay coming....she notices his bike colour and where he parks it....she goes to her class....

Mahir, Ansh and Piya were already in the class...she greets them...

Mahir( in husky voice to aditi): Everything Ready??

She shows thumbs up....

Mahir: when we will do it??

Aditi: Second hour....

Piansh didn't notice their convo....
_________________

It is second hour....the professor comes....

Aditi: sir, I have to go to office room ....its so urgent....I have to handover some documents....pls allow me sir...

Ansh( lowering his voice): What document??

Aditi winks at him...

Ansh( to himself): I don't know what the heck she is gonna do....

Professor: ok go...come soon

She goes out....Mahir gets up...

Mahir: sir...I have to go to washroom sir....its so urgent..

The whole class laughs....

Professor: Are u a kid?? Get Lost !!

He goes....
__________________

Mahir and aditi go near the bike parking....Mahir hides behind the tree and sees someone coming there....aditi goes near Sanjay's bike....she takes a handful of sand...she open the petrol tank and puts the sand into it...she deflates the tyres using a compass.... she does maximum damages she could do to the bike...

Mahir: Done??

Aditi: it's done...

Aditi: Mr.Gangleader( sanjay)....I heard that you love your bike more than anything....now your bike is gone...

She smirks...

Precap: Mahir, Ansh and aditi wait under a tree to watch Sanjay's reaction on seeing his bike...They see sanjay going in his bike. They get confused on seeing how sanjay is able to ride his bike. A shocker for them.

Keep waiting for the next part.
Till then stay tuned....

💖FROM FIRST TO FOREVER 💖