💖FROM FIRST TO FOREVER 💖PART-1

A fine morning, a Tamilian household is shown. A women is shown cooking in a hurry....she is Radhika Srinivasan (aditi's mom)

Radhika(shouts): aditi! Wake up...it is your first day of college na? I don't know when this girl will become responsible.

An old woman (aditi's grandmother) goes into her room and switches on the music system with high volume...the girl gets up with her eyes half closed....she stares at her grandmother....she is aditi srinivasan.

Grandmother: I know how to wake you up😜...now go and get ready ma😊...

Aditi: paati😫....I will make u pay for it😤

Grandmother: ok ok...first go

She goes and gets ready in a yellow and Jeans with matching accessories. She comes out of the room and sees her grandfather and her dad having breakfast....she also joins them.

Srinivasan(aditi's dad): I can't believe my daughter is to college today....she is still a kid for me...

Grandfather: u have to get her married in few years so better believe it now itself😆

They all share a laugh....aditi gets blessings from her parents and grandparents and leaves her home in scooty.

On the other side a apartment is shown. A man gets ready wearing a red checked colour shirt....he is our Ansh Subramaniam....he comes to the dining table where his father is having breakfast.

Subramaniam: so it is your first day of college...do well...career is very important in our life. Keep that in mind😊

Ansh: ok appa😊

Rukmani(ansh's mother): all the best da..(she kisses him on his forehead)

Aditi is going in her scooty with her face covered with her dupatta and with helmet.....she suddenly sees something and is disturbed....she accelerates her scooty and moves faster....she blows the horn...she follows a guy who is going in front of her...she catches him in signal and goes behind him....she removed her dupatta and helmet...

Aditi: hey u! Are u deaf or what? I have been following and blowing the horn but your not even seeing me....I think you are both deaf and blind.

(The guy is our ansh)

Ansh: hello miss.chilly ...why are you shouting at me?? What is your problem?? And for your kind information I am neither deaf nor blind.

As they were busy with their arguments they blocked the ways and the people surrounded them.

MAN 1: why are u both shouting?

MAN 2: just look around, because of you guys there is a traffic jam.

Ansh: this girl is shouting at me without a reason.

Aditi(fumes): hello! Look at your bike stand ....u haven't even taken it properly.... do that first...what if I dis not see it?

Ansh: oh sorry...mistake is mine...thank you so much for saving my life.

Aditi: keep your thank you with yourself...be carefully and think twice before talking to a girl like this..

But then something struck ansh and he was seeing her in astonishment. She goes off in her scooty...he wanted to follow her but the thought of going to college prevented him from doing so....

Aditi reaches college when her phone beeps...it is a message from her brother karthik who is working in Mumbai...

She opens it..." i think the devil has entered the college by now...All the best devil👻"...she replied "Thank you demon😈"

She goes to the office room to handover some documents.... fortunately ,ansh is also coming to the same college...he parked his bike and goes in search of his class...

A man in black formal shirt comes inside the same college and parks his bike...he removed his helmet. He is our vikram malhotra.

Another man was in the bike stand with his gang...he is sanjay nishant.

Sanjay: hey! See there man! The hero of our college has arrived.

Ashok( Sanjay' s friend) : hey shut up man! He might come and hit us all( and they all start laughing)

Vikram goes as if he had not heard anything...he meets vignesh kartik ,his best friend in the corridor.

Vicky( that's how everyone call him): why are you upset?? Did they do it again??

Vikram did not answer.

Vicky: u should have gone and slapped him hard...

Vikram: my feelings are dead...I'm walking dead now...I can't concentrate on anything after that incident on my life.

What is bothering vikram??
Why is ansh so excited to see aditi?

Precap: aditi introduces herself in class ....ansh smiles widely.... vikram sees aditi in canteen... he gets dizzy.

KEEP WAITING FOR MY NEXT PART

TILL THEN STAY TUNED.

💖 FROM FIRST TO FOREVER💖