💖FROM FIRST TO FOREVER💖 PART 11

The episode starts with Adivik going home in her scooty...

Vikram( thinks): How does she know my house?? I didn't even notice that she is in my area...she is so sharp..

Aditi(to herself): It is very boring ...I want some entertainment...let's irritate him...

She slows down her scooty....she goes dead slow... a man who is walking overtakes them...

Vikram: Please stop...

Aditi(to herself): its working...(smiles)

She goes as if she has not heard him...

Vikram: Aditi! I asked you to stop ...

Aditi:( pretends to be shocked, stops the bike suddenly): What happened?? My scooter's tyre got punctured or what??( she walks this side and that side to check and looks at the tyres...She runs around the bike in a funny way) What senior?? U sat on my scooter and punctured the tyre??

Vikram folds his hands and looks at her...

Aditi: What??

Vikram: did I tell u that the tyre got punctured??

Aditi: ( shook her head) No...u told me to stop suddenly no?? That's why I thought that it is punctured...

Vikram: U just leave...I will go by myself...

Aditi: by walk??

Vikram: YES...

Aditi: why senior?? I will drop you in my scooter...

Vikram: Going in your scooter and walking, both are same...

Aditi makes a pout face...

Aditi: There is heavy traffic na??

Vikram looks at the empty road...

Vikram: Traffic?? Here?? Am I looking like a fool to you??

Aditi(to herself): Of course...( to vikram) The road was rowdy...Now the traffic has reduced ...Come I will drop u...

Vikram stares at her...

Aditi: if I go....there will nobody to drop you....what if someone comes and kidnaps you?? How will answer kartik anna?? U r my responsibility now...Come Come....

By saying this she starts the scooty...vikram stares at her with hands in his hip...

Aditi: Come na...

He sits in the scooty ...this time aditi accelerates the scooty and goes faster...

Vikram: U can drive slowly...No problem ....Don't go fast and hit someone...

Aditi: Mr. Senior...I can go even faster...I am going slower so that you won't get afraid...

Vikram: Oh....( in teasing tone)

He smiles slightly ...Aditi catches it from the rear view mirror....

Aditi: Did you smile now??

Vikram: No No....

Aditi:(to himself): haan...how can he smile?? He doesn't even know how to smile...Khadoos..

Vikram (M.V): yeah I smiled...U r the reason for my smile...

They go near Aditi's house...

Aditi: Can you tell me where your house is?? I will drop u there...

Vikram: I will get down here itself...

Aditi: Why?? No problem...I will go by myself...

Vikram: No, my house is in walkable distance only...I will go by myself...No body will kidnap me...