Chapter 13 Perfect

~~~~~~~~~~°in last chapter°~~~~~~~~~~

"I bet that you play worse than Luke." He said and I just smirked. "OK then let's make a deal. If I win were going shopping and spend day in the city, and after that we film a video together."

"But if I win, you'll make me breakfast for two days. Deal?"

"Deal!"...

"Oh actually wanna go to a party on Friday?" Mikey asked. "Okay I guess."...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday. One hour before the party.

*Emily's POV*

I came out of the shower and we're standing in front of my closet. I don't even know what to wear. I just took shorts and oversized shirt and went to Mikeys room. I knocked on the door and waited for Mikeys response. The door opened so I stepped in. "Uh Mikey?" "Yeah?" "I don't really know what to wear... uh can you help me please?" I asked a bit embarrassed. Is it weird to ask a guy for help with clothes? I hope not. "Uh... how exactly should I help you?" Mikey asked confused. "Like.. uh I mean... like do I have to wear dress or I can go in whatever I want?" I asked looking at my feet and biting my lip. "Please stop." Mikey whispered. "What?" I looked up. "Nothing... uh you can wear whatever you want to." He said and I just nodded and left he's room.

I went back in my room and back to my closet. If I can wear what I want, then I definitely won't wear a dress or skirts. I took my jeans shorts, a white shirt and a red flannel. It's pretty hot outside so I think I'll be okay in shorts. I putted on my clothes and took my red converses. I took my phone from charger and went downstairs. Mikey was already waiting for me. "Ready?" He asked while he started he's car. "I think so." I was a bit nervous. "You're okay?" Mikey asked this time looking at me. "I....I don't know." I felt butterflys in my stomach. Gosh why am I so nervous? "If you want we can stay home."

"What? No. I'm.... I'm just nervous?" I said. Nothing feels right. Something is wrong. Something said that we shouldn't go to that party, but that would be weird if I told it to Mikey, right?

"You're sure? You don't look so good."

"I...I really... I really don't know."

"OK! What do you say if we don't go to that party but go get some food and snacks, and go to the outdoor cinema?"

I was so confused. I couldn't even think stright. I felt dizzy and sick.

"Emily?" Mikey spoke again.

"Uh... okay." I said still being confused of everything. It was a really weird feeling.

We went to the grocery store and bought lots of junk food. After that we went to the outdoor cinema. Mikey parked in one of the places at the back and the movie started. I think it was transformers 3? I'm not sure. "Take some soda and chips and come out." Mikey said grabbing some stuff and getting out of the car. I did how he said and got out of car. He putted the stuff that was in he's hand on the cars roof and jumped up on the car. Poor car. He went to my side and helped me get up. We both sat on the roof and watched the movie. The sky was clear and weary dar. The stars were shining and the skys looked amazing.

I was pretty tired and I may or may not fell asleep on Mikeys shoulder. I wasn't fully asleep so I heard and felt everything around me.

*Michaels POV*

Em was sleeping and resting her head on my shoulder. She was adorable. The sky were pretty, and everything was like in a perfect date. I actually don't regret changing my plans and coming here. I give Em a small kiss on her head and kept watching the movie.

It was getting cold and Emily was only in shorts and flannel so I took a blanket. I didn't wanted her to get cold or something. The movie was almost over and she was still asleep. Cutey.

When the movie was over I woke Emily up and went home. Well on our way home she fell asleep again, so when we got home I cried her upstairs to her room. Right after we got home there appeared a storm outside. There were lighting, rain and a pretty big wind. I was in my way out of Em's room when I heard her mumbling something. I turned around and saw her sitting up in her bed. "Mikey?"

"Yeah?"

"Can...uh can you stay with me? Please?"

"What?" I asked confused.

"Can you stay beside me tonight? I'm.. I'm just really scared of lighting and the noises." She looked really tired and scared too.

"Sure." I said and lay down beside her. She cuddled in my side and I just hugged her. Soon after I fell asleep.

A/N Sorry for that I haven't updated in a while. Uh I'm not really sure should I even keep writing this book...but whatever. BTW I'M IN LOVE WITH MIKEYS NEW HAIR COLOR! ♡