Chapter 2 I chose you!

I really can't belive that Michael picked me, and I'm still not sure what's going on. I got another text from Kate.

3.24pm
I'm so happy for you! Can I come over? We have to film a video and I have to hug you! Like now!:Kate♡

3.24pm
Thanks. I'm still not sure is this a dream or a prank. And you can come over! +I need your hug!:Em

I turned on my laptop and went in the twitter. I founded Michael and there's showed follows you right next to he's name! Some happy tears fell down my cheek, and then I saw he's tweet.

"@Michael5SOS: Emily Smith aka @EmLovesMikey I chose you! Congrats! Dm me! ;)"

It's true! Oh my god it's true! I started to cry.

*Kate's POV*

Im really happy for Emily. I think she deserves this. I mean she tried to spam Michael, she dyed her hair like I don't know how many times, she covered he's favorite songs, Em even got a tattoo whit he's name, but he never followed her. She was kinda upset when nothing helped, and she started to think about giving up.

I got Calums follow after spams and I've to got a tattoo of he's name on my arm. It's really small but it's still pretty. I maded it because of Emily.

3.24pm
Thanks. I'm still not sure is this a dream or a prank. And you can come over! +I need your hug!:Em♡

I fast got in the shower and after that trove on some blue skinny jeans, red flannel and some black converse. I put my phone in pocket and took my bag whit the camera. I took my vloging camera and turned it on. "Heeeeeyy guys! So if you don't already know Michael Gordon Clifford picked Emily for that big contest and plus he followed her! Since me and Em have to film a video, I'm goin to her house! I'm really happy for her and you guys should be happy too! Dreams come true!" I said to the camera while I was goin down stairs. "Kate where are you goin?" My mom asked while I turned the camera off. "I'm goin to Em's house. She just got a chance to meet 5sos, cause Michael picked her and she needs hug! And we have to film." I said to my mom and she just nodded and smiled at me. I got in my car and started to drive, since Em lives in the other part of the city. My mom knows about 5sos a bit less than I do, I don't know how. She said that they are good guys, and it's good that I listen to theyr music. They actually inspire me. I have followed my dreams, and I kinda have progress on that! I don't think I would do it whitout Emily. I mean, I could not film videos whitout her!

I parked my car in her driver way next to her mom's car. I knocked on the door and her mom opened. "Hey sweetie!" Sophia hugged me and I came in. "What's whit Em? She's not coming out of her room." She asked me whit worried face. "Everything's alright. Shes probably just shocked, cause Michael picked her for contest." I said and she started to smile. "That Clifford boy?" She asked and I nodded. She went to the kitchen and I took out my vloging camera once again. I turned it on and went to Em's room. "So I'm in Em's, house now and her mom is really happy for her." I told the camera. I was in front of Emilys rooms door. I turned the camera to the door side and slowly opened door. When the doors were open I saw Em on her bed, in her Picacho pj's smiling and crying. I smiled and stepped in her room, and she sat up. I hugged her as tight as I can and turned my vloging camera off.

*Emily's POV*

After like half hover of hugging whit Kate, we both started to think about our video. We couldn't think any ideas so we're just goin to do Q&A video. Kate tweeted;

"@KateIsFab:Me and Em are doing Q&A so ask us some questions! Just use #AsKWhiteGirls"

Our chanel haves over 35k subscribers and I think it's a lot. Well since we'll make a video I think I should dress up. I fast got in shower and did all my morning routine. I took my black skinnies and a red flannel. Well at the end, me and Kate were matching. After like hover of waiting for questions we finally started.

"What's up guys? How's goin?" Kate asked the camera and I just smiled. "So today were doing Q&A video. We asked... no actually, I asked you guys to ask us some questions whit #AsKWhiteGirls and you did! Let's start?" Kate looked at me smiling. "Let's start!" I said and we started our video.

After like two hovers of filming and laughing we ended the video. "Thank you guys for watching! Subscribe if you want to see more of us being dumb! Give us a thumbs up or down, your choice! Oh and comment some ideas what should we do tomorrow!" I said and laughed while Kate was still laughing about the last question. "Bye!" We both said and kept laughing. I shot down the camera and just kept laughing. "My tummy hurts!" Kate said in baby voice, trying to calm down. My phone buzzed. I unlocked my phone and saw text from unknown number.

7.11pm
Hey pretty! I've got your number! I hope you're happy!:xXx

What? "You know who haves this number?" I asked Kate. "No! Ask maybe?" She said and I just nodded.

7.13pm
Hey? Uh can I know who are you? I'm sorry. I'm just confused right now.:Em

I waited for response. Kate took my laptop and started to search for a movie, since we wanted something like a girl night.

7.18pm
Sorry took so long. Luke is fucking annoying.:xXx

What? Luke? Is this a fucking joke? Who the fuck is it?

7.20pm
Uh I still don't understand. Sorry.:Em

7.20pm
Guess it! ;):xXx

7.21pm
It's not that hard kitten. ;):xXx

Kitten? What the fuck is going on?

*Hey!:)*