Chapter 5.

"Leafy? Are you ok?" Leafy jumps, as Flower sits next to her.

"Oh, hey Flower. It's nothing much.... I'm just thinking about, uh, things.." She replies.

"What kind of things?" Flower asks.

Leafy blushed. "Th-that's not important..!"

Flower looks at Leafy confused. "Ok?" Flower walks away, leaving Leafy by herself.

That was close... I almost made Flower know too! Leafy thinks to herself. Well, I better head to the B.R.B. It's almost time for everyone to go back. She starts heading to the B.R.B when...

"Hey Leafy!" A voice says behind her. It's Firey.

"Oh, hey Firey." She greets him.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to, um, walk to the B.R.B with me..?" Firey asks.

Leafy blushed. "I-I would love to!" Leafy then grabs his hand.

Firey blushed. "C'mon, let's go." Firey gives a smile, awkward but still a smile.

-At the B.R.B.-

"Bye Lollipop!" Gelatin calls out.

"Goodbye, my wobbly green and purple friend." Lollipop replies, stepping into her cage.

Leafy let's go of Firey hand, and waves goodbye. "Bye Firey!"

"Goodbye Leafy! I'll see you in a few months!" He replies.

"See you!" Leafy puts her arm on her chest as she watches Firey walk to his cage. Then, she walks off.

-A few minutes later.-

I wonder why he offered to do that with me and- the memory of her grabbing his hand came to her mind. Ahhhh! Wh-what did I do!? Her face began to become covered with blush. 

Teardrop was walking by, and saw this

Teardrop was walking by, and saw this. She stopped, and looked at Leafy confused.

"Oh, hey Teardrop!" She said, changing emotions quickly. All the blush on her face suddenly went away.

Teardrop gave a her a questioning look, shrugged, and moved on.

Leafy looked away, and thought about what happened with her and Firey. I wonder why he asked to walk with me, and didn't stop me from holding his hand, and, why he was blushing... A sudden thought came to her brain. Wha- N-no! Why would I even think that!? W-well, maybe... I don't know... UGH! Why is my life so hard!?   A singular tear fell from her eye.

"Uh, Leafy? What are you doing?" Leafy looked up and saw Gelatin.

"I-I'm fine..." Leafy looked back down.

"Hey, I know you were a jerk to me, and you got mad at me for no reason, but that doesn't mean you can't let me help you-!" Gelatin tries to say.

"W-well, I wouldn't have even told it to anyone else either." Her voice got stiffer. "Just go away."

Gelatin looked at her and slowly walked away. Leafy was left there all alone.

-Meanwhile in the B.R.B.-

I-I can't believe she accepted! And she even held my hand! It's like she likes me or something! Firey thought to himself.

Taco saw him, and started to look at him closely. I wonder what's going on with him... She thought to herself, and then decided to brush it off and think about it in the morning.

 She thought to herself, and then decided to brush it off and think about it in the morning