Part 4

GO BACK TO THE LAST PART BECAUSE I CHANGED THE LAST BIT 

"You there Tadashi?" Said Sugawara when he woke up.

Tadashi had tears in his eyes because he cried when it happened. He looked around and saw mostly people from the volleyball team.

"Wh-what happened?" Said Tadashi

"You got knocked out, Tsukishima is talking to the principal right now." Said Daichi

Tadashi couldn't remember anything. 

"Alright everybody get to class" Said Ukai when the school bell went off

Everybody walked away besides Ukai of course. Ukai tested to see if Tadashi had been concussed.

"Alright kid, Can you tell me what today is?" 

Tadashi looked like he was thinking but then he shook his head no.

"Alright do you remember what happened besides what your friend Daichi told you?"

Tadashi shook his head again no. 

Tadashi felt really dizzy and had a terrible headache. It was hard to hear Ukai because of this loud ring in his ear.

Ukai helped Yamaguchi stand but he trembled a lot. 

"Do you feel okay does your stomach hurt?" Said Ukai

Tadashi made eye contact with a concerning look on his face because Ukai looked like he had a twin. He put his hand on the wall to regain balance. Ukai new he was going to go back out of consciousness so he held up his back. 

When Tadashi did Ukai put him on the ground again and called an ambulance. 

Sugawara and Daichi were in class and heard sirens close to the school. They instantly looked at each other and Sugawaras hand trembled. 

It had started raining right after Yamaguchi was put in ambulance.

Tadashi would open his eyes and randomly see flashlights. It caused his headache to worsen but he would just pass out again.

Tadashi woke up in the hospital to see his parents sitting by him. his mom was holding his hand that had and IV in it. 

His friends were in the waiting room excluding Tsukishima they had all been worried. IT was silent in the waiting room until they heard, "He's awake you can come in but he has a concussion so try not to stress him out."

The boys walked into Tadashi's room and Yamaguchi's eyes widened as he saw his new friend, Terushima.

SORRY ITS SHORT ITS KINDA CHRISTMAS EVE AND I WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH FAMILY :)