PART 12

CW: Mention of weight loss and mental abuse

also a little bit of angst

"I'm home!" Tadashi said after that long day. He was still a little surprised with himself for yelling at Tsukishima like that. But when he walked through the door he saw Terushima with his dad. he hung up his bag on the hook and went over to see what was happening.  He then greeted Terushima and his dad.

"Tadashi, go get dressed were going to a nice restaurant.", Said Yamaguchi's mom 

"Oh okay.." He said with surprise because his mom never tends to tell Tadashi their plans.  He went upstairs and grabbed an outfit, he picked a polo that was a bit big because Yamaguchi had been loosing weight recently and a pair of jeans with a belt.  

When he walked down stairs they were all standing by the door, in the mudroom. 

"That shirt used to fit you so well" Tadashi's mom sighed in disappointment, which made Yamaguchi feel insecure.

"Well, yeah I think my size went down to a small" he said with nervousness, too which Tadashi's mom gave him a glare. but not to his face, she looked right at his stomach (where he was loosing the most weight.)

Terushima could see the look in Yamaguchis face, the look of 'I'm not happy about it either'  Terushima and Yamaguchi were the last to walk out and before they did Terushima grabbed Yamaguchi's shoulder and gave him a hug whispering, "ill like you no matter what." 

They all went in Yamaguchis parents nice, clean car. 

At the restaurant 

Tadashi's mom was giving him those glares again, it seemed like his mom was ignoring him the whole time. 
Terushima whispered to Tadashi, "Want to come sleep-over at my house?", Because of seeing the look on Yamaguchi's face again.

Yamaguchi nodded back and told his mom but his mom responded with "if you finish that darn meal of yours." with anger in her voice. Tadashi had finished most of his meal but not all of it, he just wasn't hungry, why would his mom be so harsh on him?

"Come on, he ate most of it." Said his dad. "Yes, but he is loosing all his weight and muscle, hes just going to be a scrawny little teenager and he's not going to get anywhere in life because of it." She said with a frustrated tone. 

Tadashi looked like he had just been stabbed, he looked disappointed, he looked confused, he looked miserable.  

                 He just looked blank