Chapter Four

It was Sidharth's day off from shooting but he had to attend the dubbing session of his previous project.

While he did the dub, he came across the last marriage scene he shot. He had to do the voice-over for it where he speaks that "I am not going to allow you to destroy my life, I choose to move on and marry someone else. I may or may not love her but I will spend my life with her."

His eyes widen in shock to see that the bride who sat beside him was the same girl who does his makeup now. She looked gorgeous in a bridal wear which he had failed to notice on the day he shot the scene.

Is she an actor as well? She looks so beautiful, better than the actress in the film. But how can she be a makeup artist as well as an actress?

SK: Manik, Who is she?

Manik: Some random girl.

SK: Means?

Manik: Our junior artist couldn't make it that day to the shoot as their vehicle broke down so we got her from the same village. She is not an actress.

SK: So, is she not from Mumbai?

Manik: No! She is a localite from that location. But why are you asking?

SK: Hmm.. She is my makeup artist now!

Manik: What? How can it be? She looked at the film set in amazement as if she never saw it in her life. I think you must be mistaken.

SK frowns at her.

Manik: Okay! But since when did you started allowing ladies in your team?

SK: She came as a backup since my makeup artist met with an accident. By the way, do you know her name?

Manik: No! Who cares?

SK: What do you mean? Aren't you going to give her credit for her presence in the movie?

Manik: We didn't ask her the name and I don't think even she had any interest in getting the credits too.

SK: She is or she isn't, you should give them the credit. Well her name is Shehnaaz.

Manik: Okay! Do you know his name then?

SK: Who?

Manik: That priest sitting with you in that scene!

SK: How would I know? Why? Don't you know?

Manik: (laughs) Nope, even he was a localite. But what man huh! He wasn't an artist either but the way he said mantras were lit! I think I will have to find an actual priest to do his dubbing! (Winks)

Sidharth was a bit skeptical and didn't laugh at the joke.

Manik: Since you insisted to give her credits, can you get his name as well from her? He came with her so may be she knows him! Not in hurry, take your own time, we are still working on editing, you might tell us in a month as well.

SK: Will try!! (Not showing interest)

When Manik goes from there, Sidharth takes out his phone from his pocket and clicks the picture of the video playing on screen. The still he took, had him, Shehnaaz and the priest in one frame. He didn't know why he took the picture but his act was clearly in impulse.

Next day, he went on the shoot and entire day he was stealing glances of her unknowingly. By the end of the day his team member gives her the backdrop of next day's scene for her to get ready to do his makeup accordingly.

She becomes disturbed hearing the scene. It was a romancing scene with his co-actress. She couldn't imagine him romancing with anyone.

She went home but entire day she kept burning from inside imagining him romancing another girl. Janet looks at her being indifferent.