Chapter Eleven

He drives his car in silence. All the time he silently kept thinking about Shehnaaz and their conversation.

Should I be just considering this as just another filmy marriage or a real marriage. Why is she so innocent? How can someone be so innocent to accept things as they come their way?

I see myself in her, the way I was when I believed in Kiran so blindly. I can't let her being exploited like the way I was.

Or Could she be lying?

Her eyes were telling the truth!

If you had so much knowledge about reading face then you wouldn't have fallen in Kiran's evil trap.

Yeah, alright but what if she isn't lying? Would it do justice to her?

Then let's find out the truth. I can't let another incident happen in my life. This one is out without knowledge as well.

But you can't deny that you already like her. Don't you?

Do I?

So, was it your lust that you romanticize her in your thoughts?

No, if I was lusty I would have imagined every single actress I worked with or every other girl I saw.

Then? Why is she so different? Because you like her. Imagine is it wasn't her then would you have heard her story like the way you were all ears to her?

Hmm.. okay but I just can't jump to take any decision with my eyes closed. I will first confirm.

They reached the resort. Sidharth drops her at the gate, while he asks her to wait until he parks his car.

He browses through internet and makes a call to a private detective. The detective agrees to sign a non-disclosure agreement before he proceeds. SK forwards the picture he had of Shehnaaz and the priest and gives him the details of Bikaspur.

Until I get the details from the detective, I don't want to ruin the trip or take any decision in haste. I need to be calm and only act on it when I get the report.

Shehnaaz waits for him as she was lost in her thoughts.

He heard my story so patiently and he even took time to consider. I feel so lucky to have such an understanding husband. I have no idea what he has gone through in his life yet but it sure is a bitter one which made aunty to curse her. I hope he hasn't lost his faith in marriage after his divorce.

I don't want mercy from him, I want him to accept me as his wife out of his will. Whatever his decision is, I will accept it. If it's negative, I will go back to Bikaspur and will never show my face to him. If it's positive, I will allow our relationship to grow naturally.

Sidharth finds her so lost that she didn't even notice him standing near her.

Sidharth: Hello!! Shehnaaz!! (He snapped at her)

Shehnaaz smiles. He shakes his head in disapproval.

Sidharth: How can you daydream so much that you aren't even aware of your surrounding?

Shehnaaz: (giggles) It's an art!! I can give you a crash course if you like to.. (teases him with her tongue out)

Sidharth: (folds his hand) No need of that, goddess of dreams!!

Shehnaaz giggles and they walk inside the resort. They meet RK and AK in the lounge.

RK and AK were surprised to see Sidharth being cordial with Shehnaaz. They never taught that he will ever mingle with any girl in his life. RK almost had tears in her eyes when AK holds her hand firmly asking her to calm down and control.