Chapter 8

Kolby's P.O.V

"I think I'm just gonna go find Andrea." I sighed. Watching Michael pig out on several corndogs.

"Why?" He asked food flying out of his mouth in the process.

"We aren't really talking to each other. All you're doing is eating and your smacking is honestly starting to piss me off." I explained.

"What do you expect me to say? You don't want to talk to me. You don't want to get on any rides so what am I supposed to do?" He pondered wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"I don't like roller coasters. I told you that the day we met." I reminded.

"No you didn't." He sighed.

"Yes I fucking did. I told you I was afraid of roller coasters and the dark. But maybe you were too damn busy thinking about the fucking girlfriend you've been hiding from everyone." I fumed receiving questioning looks from the people surrounding us.

"I have a lot of shit on my mind. Sorry I forgot two stupid things about you." He yelled back.

"Ugh!! So I'm stupid? Is that how you feel asshole?" I asked.

"Kolby, don't curse at me." He demanded, putting his corn dog back on its paper plate.

"...I'm just gonna go find Andrea." I mumbled getting up from the wooden picnic table.

Corrie's P.O.V

"Do you wanna go on that one?" Luke asked pointing to the fairly large ferris wheel infront of us.

"I don't know. I don't really do heights." I explained.

"C'mon, it'll be fun. Nothing bad is going to happen." He promised pulling me towards the ride. Its been nice hanging out with Luke. He's even more amazing than I thought before. Sure he has some serious anger issues but its so easy to look past that.

"Can I ask you something?" I questioned.

"Yeah." He smiled, looking down at me.

"Do you hate me? I know its a stupid question but you're so mean to me. Why are you mean to me? I didn't do anything. Did I?" I rambled. He stayed silent for a while obviously thinking of an excuse for this actions.

"I don't hate you. I just don't get why you're so invested in making things better for everyone. You try to fix everyones problems and I guess its sweet. But it bothers me. I don't understand why you purposely try to make other peoples problems your own. It doesn't make sense." He answered.

"Ohh, okay." I mumbled, suddenly finding the rocks on the ground more interesting than this conversation.

"I'm just not used to anyone giving a damn about me. That's why I'm thinking about quitting the band." He added.

"No, you can't do that. It wouldn't be 5SOS without your vocals. If you leave then they are completely screwed." I panicked.

"Corrie, they don't need me. Calum sings over half of the parts anyways. And the parts that he doesn't sing Michael could easily do." He explained, shoving his hands in his pockets. "And earlier when you asked if something was wrong there was...Meghan broke up with me." He revealed. Hallelujah hallelujah praise the lord I internally cheered.

"I'm sorry. But you could've done a hell of a lot better than that girl." I admitted.

"Yeah, she was a skank." He chuckled.

"I didn't want to be the one to say it but I'm glad you saw it too. I thought you were blinded by love or something." I spoke, stepping forward a few inches in the now moving line of people.

"I don't know what got into me. It sure as hell wasn't love. Or lust. I guess I liked knowing that someone was willing to do all the things she did for me." He went on.

"Like blowjobs?" I whispered before covering my mouth with my hand.

"Yeah, and other things...."

Aria's P.O.V

"Are we going to go actually get on any rides?" I pondered, leaning against one of the game booths.

"Shhhh, don't talk. I have one more chance." He hushed, before trying to toss another ring onto one of the glass bottles...And failing miserably.

"SHITTT SHITTT SHITTT!!! That's it, this is rigged." He concluded yelling at the guy in charge of it.

"Its not rigged, you're just shit at aiming." The man sighed, taking a sip of his soda.

"Gimme 10 more rings." He demanded sliding the man a $20.

"No, stop. I've literally been watching you do this for the last hour and a half. I want to eat and go on rides. I didn't leave the house to watch you play a stupid game all afternoon. If I wanted to do that I could've just stayed home and watched my brothers." I complained taking the money back and putting it into his hand.

"Sorry, I just got into that." He admitted. "So, where do you want to go now Aria?"

Kolby's P.O.V

I searched everywhere for Ashton and Andrea and couldn't find them. But I'll tell you what I did find. I found Blu getting all handsy with some Mexican cutie. At least one of us is getting some action.

After looking for another 30 minutes I tried looking for Michael and saw him standing near the carnival entrance looking bored out of his mind. I headed in his direction and stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Camila jumping into his arms literally. "Fuck my fucking life." I muttered on the verge of tears.