Chapter 5

And last but not least Corrie(:

Andrea's P.O.V

We followed them backstage and through a long hall until we finally made it back to their dressing room. "You guys make yourselves at home." Ashton insisted gesturing to several couches. We all happily sat down.

"Your vocals were amazing." Kolby smiled to Michael. You can't be serious.

"There's no way you heard him. He's a background singer, he's only supposed to be heard in the background." Luke complained.

"Shut the fuck up. We have guests. Be respectful. Sit down." Calum chimed in.

"I would sit down but I can't because some random is in my seat." He announced pointing to Corrie. She looked up in shock and quickly scooted over.

"You should've just stayed there." Blu spoke.

"No, its fine. I don't want to make anyone angry." Corrie reminded, attempting to calm us down.

"Hey Luke?" I stated.

"That's my name don't wear it out." He smirked looking up and then back down at his phone. You've gotta be fucking kidding me. This kid is a little shit. Like he's a literal shit.

"Don't ever talk to Corrie like that." I demanded.

"Who the fuck is that?" He questioned, looking at all the faces in the room.

"I'm Corrie." She spoke from her spot next to him.

"Oh irrelevant." He replied.

"Why don't you just leave." Ashton insisted.

"Why don't they leave?" He fired back.

"Because they're our guests and they aren't being rude or annoying." Calum blurted.

"Well fuck you too. Its whatever though. I'll just go find Meghan." He bragged making his way out of the room.

"Who's Meghan?" Aria asked.

"His slutty girlfriend." Michael revealed.

"Wait,what kind of a slut is she?" Blu asked.

"Does she like to hit it and quit it?" Kolby pondered.

"You could say that she likes to "hit it and quit it." Michael chuckled.

"Ohh like fuckin and duckin?" Blu laughed.

"Pretty much." Calum laughed.

"So what do you guys wanna talk about?" I asked.

"We could play a game." Ashton declared.

"How about a group version of 21 questions." Aria hinted.

"I'm in!" I cheered.

"Okay....Blu...Do you have any hidden talents?" Calum asked

"Duh, I sing like Lana Del Rey." He confirmed.

"That's a damn lie." Aria intruded.

"I didn't know your name was Blu. I didn't know you were being asked the question." He fired back.

"I'm just trying to speak the truth." She defended.

"MOVING ON!!! Calum...tell us something interesting about you." Kolby stated.

"Um...I like to be naked. Wanna see?" He questioned, standing up and starting to pull down his pants.

"NO!!!" We all shouted in unison.

"You didn't have to shout about it." He sighed, plopping back down on the floor.

"Kolby do you have a crush on Michael?" Ashton grinned.

"PASS!!" She answered.

"You can't just do that. That's not how the game goes. Answer the question lame ass." I urged.

"If she doesn't want to answer the question then she doesn't have to." Michael chimed in a little annoyed.

"I guess I like him. He's nice looking and he seems like he's a good guy." She mumbled.

"Now we're getting somewhere." Corrie clapped.

"Ashton do you like Andrea?" Kolby fumed.

"No you can't do that. That's not fair." I debated.

"Shut up bitch. This isn't a game based on your rules." She mocked.

"I don't know." He admitted.

"What I mean is I don't really know her enough to feel anything for her. Its not like you and Michael. We didn't spend an entire day together or anything." He admitted.

"I see what you mean." Blu spoke.

We continued playing the game even though there was so much tension between Ashton, Kolby, Michael and I.

Kolby's P.O.V

"We should get going. Its already after curfew for me." Corrie blurted.

"Yeah, same. Lets go." Aria agreed. We all got up and gathered our things before saying our goodbyes to the guys.

"Hey Kolby. Can we talk for a minute?" Michael asked stopping me in my tracks.

"Um sure." I answered.

"Follow me." He insisted pulling me down the hall through a series of twists and turns.

"Okay this is good." He muttered finally letting me go.

"What did you wanna talk about?" I asked finally catching my breath.

"Do you like me or were you just trying not to embarrass me in front of my friends?" He asked running his hand through his hair.

"I kinda like you." I replied, hoping that he felt at least an ounce of what I feel for him.

"Fuck!" He sighed.

"What did I do?" I questioned.

"You didn't do anything Kolby. I have a girlfriend." He explained.

"Then why'd Ashton ask me if I liked you?" I asked.

"I haven't told anyone about her." He answered.

"Well I should get going." I sighed.

"Are you mad at me?" He questioned.

"No. Its not like it mattered anyways. I should go though. My friends are waiting." I reminded him, playing with my car keys.

"I'm sorry." He admitted.

"Its nothing. Just leave it." I spoke.

"I'll see you before we go to the next city?" He asked.

"I don't think so." I answered.

I quickly walked out and made my way to the car. "Took you long enough. Slut." Andrea called.

"Keep talking and your ass is walking home!" I yelled.