Chapter 9

Kolbys P.O.V

"I'm going to miss you so much Mikey. I really wish the girls and I could come on tour with you guys. I mean it would be perfect. We could do everything together. We could sleep together, go shopping together, eat together. God. That would be wonderful." Camila went on tightening her grip on his forearm with every word.

"It would babe. I'd love waking up to your beautiful face." He smiled down at her.

"Kill me all ready." I mumbled from behind them.

"Did you just say something?" Michael asked, turning around and noticing my existence for the first time since that bitch showed up.

"Not like it would fucking matter anyways." I sighed, before picking up my pace so that I was walking ahead of them. 

We all climbed into our separate cars and headed back to the boys hotel.

Corrie's P.O.V.

This has literally been the best day of my entire life. Luke opened up to me. He spoke to me instead of treating me like I'm some idiotic freak. I get that he's completely fucked up. But most of it is all of his own insecurities. He doesn't think he's good enough so he treats other people shitty. I bet if someone wanted to they could help him. And I want to. I realize he won't ever be "better" but I can help him see how wonderful he is. I could be that bright light at the end of his tunnel.

"Hey, I wanna show you something." Luke whispered, pulling me with him towards his room. He quickly shut the door behind me before taking hold of my hand and leading me to his bed. "Sit." He spoke. I quickly sat down and waited for him to tell me why I was in here. He ran rummaging through one of the dresser drawers and pulled out a few sheets of notebook paper. "Read these and tell me what you think?" He said in more of a question. I took them out of his hand and quietly read.

"Did you write these songs all by yourself?" I asked, looking up from the stack of sheets in my hands.

"Yes. Do you like them? Be completely honest. I need to know if these are good enough or not." He rambled.

"Luke, these are so fucking good. You're very talented." I smiled, going through the rest of them once again.

"Thank you. I just don't know what to do with them." He sighed, plopping down next to me.

"You need to show these to the guys. Honestly these are several incredible songs that need to be put to life. Imagine how wonderful If You Don't Know would sound with Ashton's drumming, Calum's bass, or Michaels vocals. You guys need each other. And if you want this band to thrive you have to stop hiding things like this from them. Trust me...They'll love it. You just gotta stop doubting yourself." I encouraged.

"Thank you, Corrie." He smiled, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"So when are you going to show them?" I urged.

"I'll show them on the flight to Arizona. We'll be alone with no distractions for a good hour and a half. It'll be the best time to show them." He replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kolby's P.O.V

We were all laying around the hotel watching movies. "I need more popcorn." Calum yelled, thrusting his bowl into the air.

"Ugh!!!! I got it." I groaned, pulling myself off of the couch and snatching his bowl out of his hand. I slowly walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. I opened the pantry in search of another bag.

"Having trouble?" Michael chuckled from behind me.

"Don't speak to me." I mumbled, pulling the last bag of popcorn out of the box.

"You're still mad at me?" He pondered, throwing the empty box away.

"I'm not mad Michael. I just don't like the fact that you're girlfriend is the most annoying human being in the entire world. Like...Look at me...My name is Camila, I'm in a girlband. I wear big bows and floral dresses. Oh my god. Michael and I are going to be together for the rest of our lives." I mocked in the highest voice possible.

"Ha. She really does sound like that. I mean I like her and everything but why does the girl need to wear bows that big? Don't they weigh down her head? You'd think they'd give her a headache." He laughed.

"So that's how you feel about me?" She asked, gaining our attention.

"Oh, shit. I'm sorry Camz. I didn't know you were there." He panicked.

"That's when the truth comes out. When you think no one is around. When you think no one is going to hear it." She mumbled.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me. Where the fuck did you get that bullshit from? A god damn Lifetime movie?" I questioned.

"Kolby. Leave her alone!!" Michael  yelled, suddenly defending her as if we weren't cracking jokes about this basic ass bitch moments ago.   

"No you fucking bitch. You're acting like you're so damn innocent. Did you know this punk ass motherfucker was hitting on me and leading my fine ass on. Wasting my fucking time at the start of your relationship. I bet you didn't. Did you tell her Mikey?" I asked adding my own visible air quotes around her irritating nickname for him.

"Shut up!" He pushed.

"You know what? Fuck both of y'all I can't deal with this shit." I fumed, throwing the bag of popcorn onto the counter and storming out of the kitchen.

What a great way to say goodbye to the guy I'm into.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~