[𝒑𝒕. 5] 🍋

And so, with no other words exchanged, he pinned me down to the ground, his knee resting between my thighs as I felt him inch closer to my face.

"Do you want this?"

I nodded slowly.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded again avoiding his gaze as he hovered above me.

"Fine by me then," he breathed out taking a key from his pockets and unlocking the chains that restrained my hands.

"W..what about my feet?"

"Not now. You still got 16 hours before I come back to unchain your feet and break your ankles."

I gulped at his words as he looked at me in the eyes asking for consent.There really was no backing up now as I was also in the mood. Fuck.

He captured his lips with mine in a needy and lustful kiss. fuck we both wanted this and there was no going back.

I felt myself squirm underneath him as I become aroused at the hot kisses he planted on my skin, leaving an occasional hickey behind. I gripped his shoulders as he bit down on my flesh, feeling myself grow weak and my breath uneven.

"fuck ... "

He let out a chuckle bringing his knee up higher between my thighs. "mmm...."

"You are enjoying this a bit too much, don't you think?" he breathed out looking down at me as he grabbed my wrists and peppered them in wet hot kisses that got me moaning out his name-or well, more or less the word 'daddy'.

He chuckled, "what am I your daddy now?" he roughly squeezed my thigh.

don't catch feelings just earn his trust.

"Y-yeah ..."

"Alright, then you wanna get on all your fours for daddy, babygirl."

fuck my daddy kink is kicking in-

"Y ... yes daddy," I obeyed getting on my hands and knees.

"You are so obedient," he said giving my ass a small slap. I let out a whiney moan.

don't catch feelings just earn his trust.

"Daddy ~ d..do it again p-please," I said swaying my butt in front of him and he chuckled slapping me again, this time harder. "Ah ~"

He pulled down my undergarment feeling my soaking wet core. I hummed at the feeling. "Baby you are so wet, such a naughty girl are you?"

⟨⟨alright let me just take a break 🗿⟩⟩

and so for the next only heaven and hell knows how long, he fucked me. gentle and sexual until I was a begging and moaning mess underneath him.

He gradually picked up his pace, making me feel butterflies on my stomach and see stars in the sky. and I'll admit, that was the best fucking I ever had in my life.

But that was all part of the plan,

to escape.

⟨⟨this was my ever-first 'smut'
please be nice to me 🐙⟩⟩