Chapter 2

Warning
CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE
AND MENTON OF SELF HARM.

IN THE MORNING

Y/N wake up wake up tubbo says in a exited tone of voice.
Tubbo calm down you can tell her when she fully wakes up Tommy says in a agitated tone of voice
I'm up I'm up Y/N says in a monotone voice
So do you remember that family that came in yesterday to contemplate adoption? Said tubbo
Yes? Why.
Well ... they said that they might adopted us all the care worker told us to pack our bags said tubbo bursting of excitement.
But I'm tired. Said Y/N
That's why tubbo already packed your bag.
But what about my sketch book.
Don't wore tubbo was super exited and just started packing everything fast as hell and then checking about 50 times. Said Tommy

TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY GET READDY TO LEVE

Y/N falls asleep waiting for them to come so tommy wakes her up before going in to the car.

It's nice to see you again. Said Philza in a exited tone.
Hello Philza who are they. Tubbo said in a happy and yet confused tone.
Please just call me Phil and this is bad boy halo but you can call him bbh and dream.

Y/N  falls asleep not long after on tubbo and Tommy.
Do you guys one't something to eat? Phil asked.
Yep please!. Tubbo and Tommy both say at the same time.
What about you Y/N.
She fell asleep...she can have some of  mine when she wakes up. Said tubbo
It's ok well just get her a happy meal then Phil said with a big smile on his face.
She probably won't eat it Tommy wishperd under his breath with a concerned look on his face looking down at Y/N that had collapsed into his lap during the drive.
Tommy griped onto Y/N knowing that if she woke up that she wold start having a panic attack, Y/N hated cars she had a fear ever since the day of the accident.
What do you mean dream said with a concerned look on his face.
S-she doesn't eat Much sometimes we have to make her eat. Tubbo said in a sad tone of voice.
The car went silent the rest of the way to the house.

Later that day

IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT

Y/N woke up in tears having a panic attack scared to death.

Y/N POV
It happened again the crash the noice the smell of blood and the glass smashing all over me but I woke up on a couch not were the crash happened I didn't see tubbo or Tommy I was scared I started panicking its all my fault what if they were dead!.

Y/N! Calm down please. Phil says running towards her to comfort her.
Y/ N runs to the corner scared still panicked.
Dream can you go get tubbo and Tommy I fink they might be able to calm her down. Phil says in a worried tone
Dream nods and runs upstairs to get tubbo and Tommy, As he dose techno and Wilbur walk in and see what's happening.
What's wrong with her? Techno asked in a concerned and worried tone.
I believe she is having a panic attack. Philza says. Looking in to the kitchen waiting for dream and the boys.
Tommy comes rushing in and straight up to Y/N while Tubbo comes in and try's approaching her slowly.

LATER WHEN Y/N CALMED DOWN

Tubbo and Tommy wold not stop hugging Y/N after what happened they were to scared to leave her alone.
There was a knock at the door and dream went to open it.
Just as he did some people came in.
Y/N didn't like new people so went to the kitchen with tubbo as Tommy had fallen asleep.
A FEW SECONDS LATER

A loud smashing sound rung through the house.
I- I didn't mean to said tubbo scrambling around on the floor trying to pick glass shards up.
STOP you'll get glass in your hand!.Y/N shouts at tubbo.
W what if they hit me like they did in the old foster home. Tubbo says shivering.
They won't get the chance. Y/N says with a stern look on her face.
W what do y you mean tubbo says in a scared tone of voice.
I'm taking the blame your not getting harmed not while I'm here not again Y/N says as she crouches down to pick the glass up so no one can get hurt.
The glass started to cut through her skin it hurt but it felt nice addicting almost she snuck one of the glass shards into her pocket.
Dream bbh Phil Tommy and other people that Y/N and tubbo didn't now rushed in Philza walked other to the two kids.
P please don't hit her it was my fault I drop the glass p plese don't hit her. Tubbo cried out
Phil walked over to tubbo and started questioning him about what he meant
While bbh and dream walked over to Y/N.
Hay Y/N can you please let go of the glass
Bbh said in a worried tone of voice.
Y/N looked at bbh and looked back to the glass  and started clenching on to it.
I can't tubbo or Tommy might get hurt. Y/N says gripping onto it more to the point we're her hand started dripping blood.
Y/N didn't trust many people only really Tommy tubbo and Philza.
Bbh tried to talk to Y/N.
Fu*k off  Y/N said to bbh.
Dam said a voice behind bbh it was a man.
Tommy walked up to her and convinced her to let go of the glass.