Prolouge (under editing)

To the average mundane human, the city of Vis Vires doesn't exist. Of course they don't know it exists. They can't see what was going on around them each and every day, they were ignorant. Although, they say ignorance is bliss, and maybe they're right. The city of Vis Vires is in-between Virginia, and North Carolina, and it's a strange place. In fact, it's so strange that it doesn't even exist.

Humans have always been unaware of what was happening in the lands of magic, and supernatural. They didn't know of the dark magic that the world holds, that the universe possesses in it's grasp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silence. That was all that could be heard on the streets of Vis Vires.

   Where the hell is everyone? I can't possibly be alone.. Where am I supposed to go? What do I do? Oh my god, he can't be dead.. They weren't dead, were they? It isn't possible. No, they have to be alive. Fuck.

     Thoughts rushed through Aris's head as she quickly stood up from where she had been laying on ground. The last thing she remembered was hearing his scream.

I wanna continue writing this but the last time I even edited it was like two years ago lmao. Idk. I have a lot of ideas but idk where to go with it? I'm not used to publishing my work online. Most of the things I write are for my eyes only, but I wanna give this a shot.