Chapter 15 ちゃpてr 15

"At last, we went into the other dimension where Sasuke is and we escaped from Kaguya. We tried to find him as soon as possible, but someone's just pull my leg and Naruto too and just throw us into the dimension where Kakashi-Sensei is"

Ayane: Ahh! W-Who was that?!

Naruto: I don't know who that is, but we're back from the place we were earlier.

Kakashi: You two, what are you doing here?

Ayane: Kakashi-Sensei? Oh, someone's just pull our legs there. And we're back here.

Naruto: Sakura and Obito-Sama are still there. We need to go back.

Kakashi: No, you can't. If you're here, you're here now. That portal is dangerous.

Ayane: Umm...But they can't do that if we're not there...Wait! I know now!

Naruto: What?

Ayane: They can because Sakura is enough to share her Chakra to Obito. I know because I already watched this episode. We're almost in the end...

Kakashi: What are you saying?

Ayane: Oh! Umm...Naruto-Kun?

Naruto: Yes?

Ayane: Promise me to befriend with Sasuke after this battle, okay?Everything will be alright...Okay?

Naruto: O-Okay...But why are you saying such thing?

Ayane: I don't know why that came out of my mind, but...I'm gonna miss you all...*Smiles*

Kakashi: Are you saying...you're going to leave after all this?

Ayane: I don't know...Haha! I'm just saying about that. Why are you two are sad? I'm still here, right?

Naruto: Umm...Ayane-Chan..."He hugs me tightly and Kakashi-Sensei too"

Ayane: Don't worry..."I smile weakly"

"Later on, Obito and Sakura came back with Sasuke and we all are happy"

Naruto: Sasuke! You're back!

Kaguya: And I'm back too! "She laughs"

Sakura: That b*st*rd!

Obito: Kaguya will never give up until she get what she wants...Naruto & Sasuke...

Kakashi: You mean she wants Naruto and Sasuke? Why them?

Sasuke: Obviously, she wants our powers.

Naruto: You think so?

Ayane: Wait, guys. That's not it. Kaguya wants Naruto and Sasuke because she thinks Naruto is Hagoromo and Sasuke is Hamura.

Naruto: Who's that?

Ayane: Kaguya's sons...

Sasuke: Kaguya had two sons?

Sakura: Well, I've never heard of them before...

Ayane: Kaguya been a good person before, but after someone's found out about her true self, she became evil...I think she just want someone to accept her whatever she is...Her two sons sealed her in, that's why we didn't meet her before, but she finally came! She wants to avenge...She said she wants more power...Our Chakras our from her...It belongs to her, but we can't just give it to her! We will fight until the end! We will never give up until we defeat her! This is...FOR EVERYONE!!

All: FOR EVERYONE!!

Kaguya: "AmenoMenaka"!!
"The place changes again and it became different from the other dimensions. The ground and our body feels heavy and we can't even move it"