Chapter 3 ちゃpてr 3

"I ran faster just to save Naruto, but Naruto suddenly punch me and I fell down. Sakura helps me get up and she fight Orochimaru while me, I'm helping Naruto get to his normal form"

Ayane: Naruto-Kun, please...*cries* We need you...Please go back... "I hug Naruto tightly" NARUTO-KUN!
"Naruto suddenly was shock and he suddenly go back to normal"

Naruto: Argh...A-Ayane-Chan...

Ayane: Naruto-Kun!

Sakura: "Cherry Blossom Clash"!!
"Orochimaru uses his poison to Sakura, but Kabuto is still alive, so that's why he uses the poison devices and retreat for a moment"

Sakura: Argh! Urkk...

Naruto: Is it...a poison?...Urkkk...

Ayane: Nnngghh...It is poison...*Cough*

Orochimaru: Argh...Kabuto, you know what to do...I'm done with Naruto...He's too strong... "He suddenly retreated"

Ayane: F*ck! Orochimaru got a-away!...

Sakura: Ayane-San...do you sense where the devices are?

Ayane: I'll try...

Naruto: Don't risk your Chakra too much, okay?

Ayane: I know... "A few seconds later"
I found it! Follow me, guys! "But I fall down and I can't run anymore because of poison"

Naruto: I'll help you...

Ayane: *Smiles* Thank you... "After we went where the devices are, we crushed it and the poisons are gone, but Naruto find Orochimaru"

Ayane: Naruto-Kun, meet us at Orochimaru's hideout.

Naruto: Okay, got it.

Sakura: We're going to save Sasuke right away.

         "Meanwhile after fighting Orochimaru"

"Someone's walking and mysterious. There was a boy with black hair and black suit. No emotions all the time, just walking to find Orochimaru."

Orochimaru: Well, you're here.

Mysterious boy: I came here to give it to you. It's from Danzo.
"Orochimaru reads it carefully and stares at him and then, the boy got away.

At the Hideout, me, Sakura, and Naruto find Sasuke, but before that, we saw a boy with black hair and black suit. He seems mysterious and I don't know why. I think I know him. Or maybe not?"

Ayane: Who are you? "He isn't answer"

Naruto: She's asking you, right? Who are you? "He still isn't answer"

Sakura: Bullsh*t! Answer us!

Mysterious boy: Sai...

Ayane: Oh my god, Sai! "I tried to hug him, but I suddenly stop when we heard the familiar voice"

Ayane: Who was that?

Naruto: Wait a minute...it's familiar...

Sai: Look up.

Sakura: Huh?... "We saw Sasuke and we were so surprised"

Sakura: S-Sasuke-Kun...Is it really you?... "I gulp a little"

Naruto: Sasuke...

Ayane: Why? Why are you here?

Sasuke: Hm? Something's isn't right. Where's Kakashi? And who are you? Are you the new team leader of team 7?

Ayane: Eh?! I AM NOT! My name is Ayane! You need to remember that, okay?! Oh. By the way, I know you. You're Sasuke Uchiha, right? Actually, don't ask about that. I'm new here in Konoha.