Chapter 2 ちゃpてr 2

"We were at the Hokage Office and while me, I'm just waiting outside. *Sigh* Why are you doing this to me?!"

Ayane: Please, am I just going to stand here all alone and wait for you, guys?
"I tried to hear what they're saying inside that door"

Girl with indigo hair: Hi, what are you doing here?

Ayane: Oh! You surprised me. Um, I'm just trying to know what they're talking about.

Girl: Oh, okay.

Ayane: Wait, are you Hinata? I can't believe it! You're really Hinata!
"I squeezed her face"

Hinata: Oh! U-um...Did I know you?

Ayane: I'm really sorry. My name's Ayane. Nice to meet you.

Hinata: Me too. You're kinda cheerful. T-That makes me happy.
"Suddenly, the door opens"

Hinata: Eek! N-Naruto-Kun?! *Blushes*

Ayane: There you are, guys! I thought I'm going to wait here all alone in 24 hours. So, what's up?

Sakura: We have a new mission.

Naruto: Yeah, we need to save Sasuke from Orochimaru.

Ayane: For real?! I wanna go with you, guys!

Hinata: Wait, are you the new member of Team 7?

Ayane: No, I'm not. Actually, I'm not a Ninja.

Sakura: Ohh, alright. Hey, Hinata. Do you have a mission on your Team?

Hinata: N-No...Not today...Uh, I-I need to go now. Bye!
"She ran away"

Ayane: Uh...Is there a problem with Hinata?

Naruto: I don't know. But she's always like that. Why is she so shy when I'm around?

Sakura: Who knows? I noticed that too.

Ayane: Well, let's just go.

"We went to the forest and something's doesn't feel right...I tried to feel the enemies senses and I don't know how I do it all by myself. Maybe I have a secret power inside my body or something?"

Ayane: Hey, guys. Look what I've found.

Naruto: What is it, Ayane-Chan?

Sakura: A traces of feet?

Ayane: I think someone's following us.
I can feel it.

Naruto: Awesome. I've never thought you have that kind of power inside you.

Ayane: Oh, thanks. Actually, I didn't expect about this. I'm just an ordinary human here. So, I'm surprised.

Sakura: I'm amazed. You're so cool, Ayane-San.

Ayane: Thank you, Sakura-San----*Gasps*...Shh...They are here..."My heart's beating faster"

Sakura: Get ready to fight!

Naruto: Here I go!

Unknown Man: Looks who's here. What are you guys doing here, huh?

Naruto: We're not afraid of you all!

Man #2: Oh yeah? Let's see...

Ayane: Look out! "I shove Naruto to save him from the enemy, but the enemy hits me in my knee and in my ankle"

Ayane: Argh!

Naruto: Ayane-Chan!

Sakura: I'll handle Ayane. You go fight them, Naruto.

Naruto: I've got it. "Naruto fight the enemies"

Ayane: Sakura-San, I'm okay. It's just my knee and my ankle. I can fight them.

Sakura: No, you can't. I know you want to, but you're in danger when they are around you. I'm sorry, but I just want you to be safe.

Ayane: I can handle it all by myself! I'm not a kid anymore. You're just like my Mom! "Sakura was shocked because of what I've said to her"

Ayane: S-Sorry...I didn't meant to...

Sakura: Ayane-San...

Ayane: When I'm a kid...Mom used to spank me when she's angry. She's very strict and I can't even play outside with my friends. Only when my best friend is around, I'm allowed to play. But I realized...she's just protecting me from people who bully me before and from danger also. I love her so much.

Sakura: I understand, Ayane-San. I'm sorry too.

Ayane: Remember, we'll fight them no matter what! Let's go, Sakura-San!
"I tried to grab the kunai from Sakura and I fight the enemies"

Naruto: Nice one, Ayane-Chan! You've nailed it.

Ayane: I'm not going to lose with this one. "I kicked the enemy's stomach"
That one's for you!

Sakura: "Shannaro"!! (Cha!!)

Naruto: "Rasengan"!!
"All our enemies are gone and has lost in the battle, but suddenly, someone's appear"

Naruto: *Gasps* Orochimaru?!

Ayane: Hey! Don't come near us or you're going to beat up like this a**holes!

Orochimaru: Heh! You think you can beat me?

Sakura: Yes, we can!

Naruto: Shut it, Orochimaru! Where is Sasuke?!

Orochimaru: Even if I tell you, you can't save him. He's the one who come to us all by himself.

Kabuto: That's right.

Ayane: Wait...I know you...You're Kabuto! *Whisper* We need to avoid him. He got poison.

Sakura: Naruto, what should we do?

Naruto: Is there any way to find Sasuke here?

Sakura: I'll try to find him.

Ayane: I'll cover you, Naruto-Kun. You can't take Naruto, Orochimaru! You need to fight me first!

Orochimaru: Tough, huh? Hehe...Naruto Uzumaki...the Nine-Tailed Fox Jinchuriki. Show me your true power. Let's see who is the strongest one. My Sasuke or you, Naruto?

Naruto: Orochimaru! I'll show you what I've got! I'm going to save Sasuke!

Ayane: Naruto, no!
"But Naruto is already fighting Orochimaru"

Sakura: Guys, I know where Sasuke is!
"I ran toward Sakura and tell about Naruto"

Sakura: What?! We need to stop him right away.

Ayane: Yeah, and also...if he gets angry, he might transform into Kyuubi form and it might get all his Chakra.

Sakura: If that's the case, we need to hurry.
"Me and Sakura hardly punch Kabuto together and he fell down"

Ayane: Hah! That's what I'm talking about!

Sakura: You're not going anywhere, Kabuto.

Kabuto: Heh! If you know what our plans are...

Ayane: What?! "He smiles badassly and then he suddenly get up and kick our faces"

Ayane & Sakura: Argh!

Sakura: That didn't work. We need to get to Naruto as soon as possible!

Ayane: But we need to stop Kabuto first because he's blocking our way to Naruto!

Kabuto: Not strong enough as I'm expected.
"I noticed Naruto was in Kyuubi form now and I was shocked because he's fighting Orochimaru without alert"

Ayane: Naruto-Kun! No! "Sakura holds my hand"

Sakura: I thought we're going to fight Kabuto?

Ayane: Forget him! I'm going to save Naruto! YAAAAHH!! "I bite Kabuto's arm and I elbowed him in the face"
Don't get up there, OKAY?! "I kicked his stomach"

Sakura: Oh my god, Ayane-San! That's enough.

Ayane: Now, to Naruto!

To Be Continued!! ♡