drunkard JK ff ( ep 8)

* you guys arrived at 3 pm but you were lazy you sleep at house of jungkook while he wasnt there & jimin, V & namjoon went to jungkook, at 6pm you woke up by jimin & namjoon knocking the main door they told you they were knocking the door for about 50 minutes they were tired you made them some lemon juice to refresh they bought wedding dress, heels they said you won't go to salon to make up you have to do yourself you were annoyed by hearing that, but still you couldn't do you thought that JK loves you who knows would he fall in love with a enemies sister? at last trying some wedding dress you choose the 2nd one, they bought 3 dresses to select you choose number 2 *

*after trying you made some pizza for everyone, at last all BTS members  came jungkook doesn't know you were just gathering everyone & a small party you also fry some chicken fry, French fry & chicken nuggets & also some beer *

Sai - in : woo hoo the dinner is ready, boys.

jimin : noona woo hoo it's looking delicious.

Sai - in : heyy jimin - ahh stop calling noona I am smaller than you ehhh I feel I am older.

jimin : yaaaaa, I call girls noona, so I will also call you & ofc you are my boss 's wife. * smirking *

Sai - in : yaaa, stoB it.

Jin : aaaaaaAaAAAAAA

Sai - in : what happen, oppa ( as a brother)

Jin : you Stole my dialoge

Sai - in : 🤦

Jin : why are you facing like this, anyway let's eat & Also I have bring beers for everyone, boss tell us to go home but we are making party is boss sees we will dead

Sai - in : don't worry I am getting married tommorow every oppa 's congrats me

everyone : yaaa congratulation Sai - in are you sad or happy?

Sai - in : I am sad & happy both my family is dead but still I didnt hate you for that, my brother loves me a lot but that monster JK killed my brother * as you drink beer & telling this all were looking at you you were drinking so. much as you were about to fall & you cried *

Sai - in : in my heart I loved JK since from the small but I never imagine that he would killed my brother waaaaaaaaa * as you cried all along & all ere trying to keep far from beer & to stop crying *

* your drank 6 bottles of beer & hurriedly put all French fry & sobs while saying such words about JK you kneel down all though & all were hiding cause they heard the noise JK  came by his car *

*JK entered the house *

JK : wth is this why this bish... is sitting in the living ROOM  BY SOBBING  & KNEEL DOWN WTH IS HAPPENING

*while JK was shouting BTS all the members went out one by one by the back of him he didn't notice *

JK : HEY YOU GIRL STAND UP

Sai - in : heyy I have my own name MY PARENTS GAVE ME SO CALLED BY THAT

JK : YOU ARE SHOUTING WITH ME HOW DARE YOU.

* he was about hit you but he stop because when he was small he had 1 small sister he used to love the most but day by day the sister died due to cancer & he cried all along he couldn't survive that his sister was no more, he remember  those moments & didn't hit Sai - in *

Sai - in : w-hy did y-you stop huh? h-hit me, you killed my brother, he loved me you know how it hurts me you rescued me not being from married with that boy but you killed my brother * as you cried & said Infront of JK *