A day to Seoul JK ff ( ep 4)

* after you left the house last time you said ' I will miss you dear home, you have been accompanied for me several years & I comming appa, eomma I miss you I will go to visit your grave I am comming' as you said you gave a big smile & lock the main Door your brother was in the car while you are saying then you set up all  luggage 's with your brother & went for the trip, *

conversation in Car POV

Sai - in : brother, after we arrive can I go to visit grave of appa & eomma?

Kai : sure sis,

sai - in : okk thanks brother.

Kai : hmm, BTW  I will help you with setting the things in our new house, but there is problem

Sai - in : what problem broo

Kai : for a while I can help you after that I have to go to for work, & visit the grave alone OK?

sai - in : hmm okk brother * as you roll your eyes *

sai - in : brother....... rrrrr........rrr..

kai : hmmm, I know you want ice cream right??

sai - in : how do you know??

Kai : I know, you always need ice cream or any  snacks wait a minute, here you go I have park in the convience store

sai - in : wooo hoo, brother thanks

Kai : now go I 'll wait for sometime bring a Pringles chips packet for me & one unicorn shake

sai - in : yess boss * while you said with a big smile & flying kiss to your brother *

* you went to the store bought some snacks for the trip & your brothers food, suddenly you saw from your university group a message appear, *

*ding ting *

sai - in 's POV

I saw a message came from my university group & it was written

message *

we are sorry to tell from our faculties Miss. leimi from section 004, died due to incident of rape, I am sorry to tell in university she was rape & found her body in bathroom. She went to the bathroom by 2nd class  & didn't return for 3rd class, she missed the 3rd class, the doctor said the body was being tortured, then raped, may she go rest in peace sorry to hear.

* you were Jung ( shook) at that time, by hearing that message, becaus win flashback *

flashback after 2nd class POV

sai - in :  *you was about to go to the washroon, while you saw no one was there but *

??? : heyy sai - inn, heyy...........

sai - in : yeah you are.........

??? : sorry my name is leimi

sai - in : ohh okk

leimi : can I go inside, cause there is one bathroom in this floor & my one is a little bit urgent

sai - in : yeah ofc, why not

* she went to the bathroom, in your university, in 10 th floor there is toilet for 1 person, the toilet was half made but it will finish soon, you didn't mind to give her the seat so you left & went to 5th floor for toilet *