Night & Day JK ff ( ep 10)

*after he put the ring to your finger you deeply sigh & jungkook look at everyone at bunny face you wish he looks at you at the same way, but but.. anyway you didn't care much all was about you were too scared & nervous & nothing else to be fine in your marriage you know without parents a marriage is held so you also felt sad about it but Jin cheered you up by his daddy jokes, you know all knows his daddy jokes are too much powerful, so you laughed you went to the food counter started picking some food while you were eating by standing, jungkook suddenly came your face was full of food you were too much foodie lover so you can't control but your weight is thin, jungkook looked at you at a questionable face like what are you doing with your huh? it was all with fairy lights & the fairy lights were put in the tress also in the background of stage everyone was eating peacefully until jungkook disturb you with his questionable face to you *

*you pouted & also after chewing you show your tongue like "boo you can't do anything" you meant that jungkook eyes went wider but eventually he laughed for the first time by seeing you, you laughed too, then slowly Jin came & disturb you both haha lol, Jin 's work is that, so when Jin came you both kept looking at other side, & Jin was smilling very hard to control his laugh from bursting here in front of you both Jin saw what faces you make & what faces jungkook make, so he can't *

jungkook : ump.. j-jin hyung do you want something?

*as jungkook shake his voice Jin was jungshooked, by this & also you too *

Jin : no I don't want.

jungkook : well let's go to this side Jin hyung the view is so much good there

*as jungkooked  pulled Jin 's arm & drag to other side while you laughed & then start to eat your food again, you also imagined what would happen in your first night, he would beat you or shoot you, you imagined unnecessary things & kept on laughing by yourself,

time skip at at 8 pm :

after you finished eating all did so, then after some dance moves then you were too much sleepy why you don't even know, you slept many hours but still feeling sleepy when they gave English music you have a habit whenever you listen to English music you fell asleep so now you are trying your best to, not to sleep here, right side was jungkook & left side was Tae hyung, you were in middle of them just like.... in the chair nothing else meant,*

Sai - in : jungkoooook.... kkkkk......

jungkook : what why are you shouting, huh I am here beside you

sai- in : ohh sorry

* as you said by blinked many times you were seeing blur because you are too sleepy it's already 9.pm by hearing music & seeing dance*

jungkook : you are too much sleepy uhh, well let's go back home don't sleep here *as he whispered to you ear*

sai- in : hmmm let's gooooooo

* after saying jungkook carried you in a bridal style by saying excuse me to everyone, & you went home by 10 pm he placed you in the bed while he went to shower *

Sai - in : ahhh where I am ohh, my head is spinning like rocket ohh it's bedroom oh but we're is JK ohh such annoying boy

* you woke at 11pm you heard the noises from bathroom, so that's why, you also decide to you were blinking your eyes so many times & running your eyes, & suddenly from a bathroom a familiar boy came by wearing towel in downside ahh you know what I mean, then he saw you wake up & rubbing your eyes on the bed while you have finished running eyes & now you can see clearer suddenly your face turn to right side & saw jungkook Half naked hehe lol*