A tree

~~~~~~~Year XXXX

(Y/n) laid down, staring up at the sky. It wasn't completely clear but the clouds are what made it all the better to her.

"Did you hear about (Y/n)?" A voice said from somewhere.

"Yeah, I wonder what the heads will do with her. She's so odd," Another female voice said.

The two obviously didn't see the girl in the bushes, (Y/n) was about to say something when one of the women said something interesting.

"Do you think they're going to tell her what actually happened at the ceremony? It was so disastrous, I'm surprised that they could even cover it up!" The first lady said.

The second lady hummed and said, "Truly. Though I think that's the reason why they let her run around the way she does, especially with our family weapons. They don't even let most of the family here touch one. Maybe if she wasn't blessed then maybe we'd have spent more time making her into a proper woman. Such a shame, we don't have many girls this time around."

"She's so rowdy and weird, I don't think anyone in their right mind would like her. Besides, I think it's more of a curse then a blessing. Look at what it's cost our family-" The first started up before being cut off.

"Don't say things like that! Someone might hear you!" The second said.

The two women kept chatting and walked away after a while. After they left (Y/n) sighed sadly. The girl sat up and finally noticed the tears.

"Why are you crying? I thought you had nothing left to feel," (Y/n) said to nobody, wiping her tears.

The girl of course, was referring to her self proclaimed "empty" heart.

"It's okay. Crying is okay. But do you feel okay?" A male voice said.

(Y/n) turned around and saw another kid her age.

"Hi! Nice to meet you my name is..."

~~~~~~Present time

(Y/n) looked at some students from a spot up in a tree. She looked at their clothes and looked down at hers with a slight frown.

"Is this thing bad? I feel older than I should. Maybe that's why nobody likes me... my hair could use a new style too I suppose..." (Y/n) thought to herself while playing a little bit with her hair.

With a heavy sigh and a frown she hopped down. The girl looked around and just decided to walk. What else could she do?

She walked around the garden club's area and admired the flowers. Then she saw a dead flower. She thought for a second before reviving it and giving it some water.

(Y/n) looked up at the sky and smiled at the memories of her new friends.

She decided to lay down and just stare up at the sky. It was slightly cloudy and looked like it would rain later on. It wasn't gloomy though, bits of blue sky poked out from behind the clouds.

(Y/n) was there for what seemed like just a few minutes but turned out to be almost three hours.

"Well that was nice. Haven't done that in a while, it's been... oh gods..." (Y/n) thought to herself.

The girl usually doesn't mind many things but every so often she would remember something then immediately think about how much time was wasted doing practically nothing. Those thoughts don't tend to end well and usually end with (Y/n) banging her head on a wall or wanting to bang her head on a wall.

(Y/n) let out a frustrated groan.

"Why won't you let me die?! You let everyone else go peacefully! Why am I even here?!" (Y/n) yelled at the sky.