Grey skies to blue

The night sky bleed into daylight, the sun waking up from the it's slumber. It stretched across Miyagi, announcing the beginning of a new day. Sugawara was walking to the store, in need of some eggs for his breakfast. He looked at the sky, studying the grey colours that mixed together. He had heard that sunrises were always a gorgeous sight, Daichi often tries to describe what they look like to him. He tried to visualise the colours, but how can you visualise something you've never seen?

Sugawara pulled his coat closer to himself, trying to keep as much heat to himself as he could. He opened the door to the store, the bell announcing his arrival. He made his way to the eggs, looking at all of his options. I wonder what these eggs look like. He picked up a container, looking towards the front counter. The server looked exhausted, as if they barely woke up this morning. Sugawara placed the carton of eggs on the counter, fishing out his debit card from his wallet. "Just these please."

The bell announced someone walk into the store, quiet and tired chatter coming from the two. Sugawara looked to the door, smiling at them. 

"Suga!" Yachi smiled widely "why are you awake so early?"

"I needed eggs for breakfast." Sugawara smiled widely, before looking at the female standing next to Yachi. She was beautiful. He wondered what colour her eyes were. 

"Oh, Suga, this is my cousin." Yachi smiled widely.

"Yachi (Y/N)" she offered her hand to Sugawara.

"Sugawara Koshi" He took her hand. His vision went white, as if being exposed to the sun after hiding in the darkness for so long. He hissed softly, rubbing his eyes to try and readjust his vision. He looked at (Y/N), his eyes wide. A rush of colour invaded his eyes, showing him the individual in front of him. Her skin was full of life and colour, her cheeks warm with the colour red. She seemed to be in as much shock as Sugawara was himself. He was speechless. 

He finally met his soulmate.