Colour rush

When someone meet their soulmate, it is said to be the most exhilarating and overwhelming experience. All colours rush at you at once, some say they are winded by how fast they come to the eye. They say that just that experience, usually makes the other fall in love with the other, the need to experience it again. The wonderful feeling of meeting the love of your life, being exposed to a world you have never met before. 

~ ~ ~ ~

Oh no. Was the first thought that came to (Y/N)'s mind as her eyes were exposed to a new world that she never experienced. She stared at the male that stood in front of her. His hair was grey, which didn't change from before. (Y/N) stared at Sugawara, her soulmate. She didn't think that she had a soulmate, especially not one in Miyagi. 

"Are you two okay?" Yachi's voice was somewhat quiet, her eyes checking over the both of them "you both look like you just saw a ghost."

"It's you," a smile crept up on Sugawara's face "you're my soulmate!" 

"Hold up, we don't know that." (Y/N)'s eyes were wide "maybe Yachi is your soulmate or the cashier."

Sugawara's smile widened "it's you. I've been waiting forever to meet you."

(Y/N) stared at Sugawara for a moment "I have to go." She began to sprint out of the store. 

Sugawara's eyes widened as he shouted out for his soulmate, but she ran as fast as she could. This can't be happening. 

~ ~SUGAWARA'S POV ~ ~

Sugawara watched as his soulmate ran out of the store, he was still in shock from the rush. His breathing quickened. Yachi stood in front of him, speechless.

"Why did she run away from me?" Sugawara looked around the room, studying every detail of the store.

"She... isn't ready for a soulmate is all I can really say." Yachi frowned, studying Sugawara "can you, see colour?" Sugawara nodded, smiling widely. After 23 years, he could finally see. He ran out of the store, looking up at the sky. He stared at the bleeding sky, how the darkness faded into the bright oranges and blues. It might have been his new favourite colour.

He began to run, needing to see everything. He needed to see the colours of the world, what his home town looked like with his new found ability.