𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄

✦❀✦

✦❀✦

Note | Since I already know who the U.A traitor is, this is gonna be easier for me to handle my chapters <3

The team got to their positions with Uraraka and Hatsume on the sides, Tokoyami front, Midoriya on top, and [Name] behind.

Aizawa leans closer "There are some interesting teams out there" He mumbled "NOW, RAISE THOSE BATTLE CRIES! IT'S TIME FOR U.A'S BLOODY BATTLE!! LIGHT THE SIGNAL FIRE!" Present Mic shouted to the crowd.

Midoriya ties his headband around his forehead "Uraraka" Midoriya starts calling his teammates names, one by one.

"Yep!"

"Hatsume"

"Heheheheheheheh"

"Tokoyami"

Tokoyami nods his head and Dark Shadow comes out "Yeah"

"Kamado"

"Ready!" [Name] flashes a wide smile to him, Midoriya blushes, he shakes his head and focuses on the battle "I'm counting on you all!" He said.

"START!"

Everyone screamed to their lungs as they all target Midoriya's team "It's basically a battle for the ten million points!" Tetsutetsu yelled "Midoriya, I'll take that!" Hagakure laughed.

"An attack without delay, huh? The fate of the pursued...Make your choice, Midoriya!" 

"Of course, our move is to run away!" 

The team started to move, but was stopped by an unknown quirk "What is this?" Uraraka looks around "We're sinking!?".

"Izuku! Make your choice now!" [Name] yelled.

Midoriya gives [Name] a quick 'yes', he told Hatsume, Uraraka, and [Name] to turn away for a sec. Midoriya's team escape by using Hatsume's jetpack with the help of Uraraka's quirk and the boots that [Name] is wearing.

"They flew? Thanks to the support course girl, huh?" 

 Jiro attempts to attack them with her earphone jack and Tokoyami blocks it using Dark Shadow "Tokoyami!" She yells "Good, Dark Shadow keep watch over our blind spots!" Tokoyami says "Got it!" Dark Shadow protects them.

"Wow, that's so cool! the defense that we were lacking...You're more than making up for it with your omnidirectional mid-range defense! That's amazing, Tokoyami!" Midoriya complimented "You're the one who chose me".