𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑 | 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄-𝐔𝐏

✦❀✦

 ✦❀✦

____________

It's been a day since [Name] has been sleeping, Todoroki was the first to visit her as he deeply cares for her. He was slightly angry that she used all her energy and power to help the others but he knows that she truly cares for her friends.

The others including the teachers visited [Name] as they heard what she did during the attack, her classmates were sad and guilty that she had to sleep, from what they heard from Valerie [Katana], [Name]'s quirk is powerful, and if she uses too much of her power, she has a high chance on sleeping for weeks, months and even years.

But during the attack, she didn't use much of her power so that was a relief for the students and teachers. Aizawa visited her and thanked her for saving him, he says that he's forever grateful for what she did.

Midoriya, Bakugo, and Kirishima got her plushies. Each of the students got her gifts and 'get well soon' cards, they hope that [Name] will wake up before the U.A Sports Festival.

It's been 3 days since [Name] has slept, the students and teachers were getting worried but Recovery Girl assured them that it was normal for [Name] to sleep this much, it was for her to regain her strength and speed back

Todoroki knocks on the door to the Nurse's office, no answer, he raised a brow and opens the door to see [Name] and Recovery Girl but Recovery Girl wasn't there, he thought maybe she was just going to the restroom.

He went it and goes to [Name], he saw how clean her face is, her skin shining, her black locks hitting the sunlight. Oh, how he wished that he had the confidence to confess to her.

He sighed "Wake up soon [N/n], we all missed you..." He gently caressed her cheek, he then slowly leans to her lips, closing his eyes, their nose touching each other. Just then the door was open and he immediately sits back up.