𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒 | 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏

✦❀✦

✦❀✦

Momo asks, "[Name], have you decided where you will be going for the internships?" [Name] nodded "I'm going to my sisters, the butterfly sisters" Momo smiles brightly and Jiro smirks "That's wonderful, It's really lovely how you and your sisters have such a strong bond" 

Jiro nods in agreement "Yeah, you guys must be really close, huh?" [Name] giggled, which causes both girls to blush "Yep! Oh yeah, have you guys decided where you will be going?" [Name] asks.

"Ah, yes, I'm going to Uwabami's agency"

"I'm going to Death Arms Agency"

"It appears that we will be separated" [Name] pouted and Jirou playfully rolled her eyes and softly punched [Name]'s shoulder "We'll see each other again in a week, don't worry about it [Name]" 

[Name] then added "True...Besides, I can't wait to see you girls improve your skills!" Momo smiled "Ah yes...I hope I can improve at Uwabami-san's agency" 

Both and Jirou laughed and [Name] then recalls where Hatsume thanked her for getting her to be Hideo's intern.

"KAMADO!! KAMADO!!" Hatsume yelled, [Name] turned her back "Moshi Mosh---" She got cut off when Hatsume hugged her tightly "OH MY GOD!! YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT YOU ARE THE KAMADO HIDEO'S YOUNGEST SISTER!"

[Name] laughed nervously "Ara Ara! It's because you never asked, Hatsume-San" 

Hatsume cried "Now...I AM GOING TO I-ISLAND FOR FREE AND BE YOUR BROTHER'S STUDENT!" She let out tears of joy.

I AM GOING TO I-ISLAND FOR FREE AND BE YOUR BROTHER'S STUDENT!" She let out tears of joy