𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏 | 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Mina sniffs with tears coming down from her eyes, Uraraka had a wide smile and tears in her eyes

Mina sniffs with tears coming down from her eyes, Uraraka had a wide smile and tears in her eyes. The others cheered as All Might walked to them 'Good grief, it really makes me angry. Thinking about how frightening must it be for the children...' All Might grits his teeth.

'And how my juniors fought' All Might thought 

'But this is why I must proudly say...'

All Might stomp his feet to the ground "It's fine now" He grabs his tie and threw it away "I am here!" He shouts, Mineta lets out tears of joy "ALL MIGHT!!" He yells "Ribbit..." Tsuyu ribbited "All...Might..." Midoriya mumbles.

[Name] sighed "Finally" She uttered "He's not smiling..." Midoriya says.

Shigaraki gets up and looks at All Might "I've been waiting, hero" [Name] sends death glares to Shigaraki "You trash of society" All Might throws his blazer away and kept his eyes on Shigaraki. The villains started to get nervous "It's my first time seeing him in person!" Someone said "He looks so intimidating," Someone else says.

"Idiots, don't hesitate!" A villain shouted but a punch came to his face, the other villains got ready but then they were already punched by All Might, himself.

All Might punched his hand that was in front of his face. The hand falls off Shigaraki's face "Huh?" Mineta stare in shock "What?" Mineta then looks at [Name] and hugs her "Kamado [Name]! My savior!" He yells.

"Everyone, go to the entrance," All Might tells them.

"I'm leaving Aizawa to you" He stands up, not looking at the students "He's unconscious. Hurry!" All Might then look at [Name]. He pats her head and gave her a thumbs up "You did good Young Kamado, now let me handle this" [Name] nodded and went to Tsuyu and Mineta to help them carry Aizawa.

Midoriya could not believe his eyes that he is still alive "All Might..." [Name] tilts her head as to why Midoriya isn't moving.

"It's no good...It's no good..." Shigaraki muttered out "I-I'm sorry father..." He starts walking to his father's 'hand' and grabs it, he then places his 'father's hand' on his face "He hit me as he was saving them" He laughed.

"It's the violence of a government official," Shigaraki said.

"He's fast, as expected but not as fast as that muzzle girl" All Might raises his eyebrows "I guess it's true, after all..." He grins from ear to ear "That he's getting weaker" Midoriya helps Aizawa up and puts his hand on his shoulder to support the body "All Might, you can't" The others look at Midoriya.

"That brain villain took One fo-" He then realizes that Tsuyu, Mineta, and [Name] were still with him.

"He took a punch that didn't break my arm, but he didn't even twitch. Although [Name] did-" He was yet again cut off by All Might "Young Midoriya!" All Might makes a peace sign "It's fine!" He assured him. Midoriya hesitated at first but then nodded.