Chapter 12

MINA'S POV

It has been a month since me and Y/N saw each other. We would bump with each other here and there but we never had a proper conversation. Just a bunch of "hi's" and "hello's". I understand why she had been busy, she must be training hard. Right now me and my members are recording for our new album. So far it has been going smoothly, right now nayeon is in the recording booth after that I'm next. "Good job" the producer said and gave a thumbs up. After that Nayeon walked off the recording platform "Good luck~" she said in a singy songy voice. I grinned and thanked her I then went inside.

"Ok let's start"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N'S POV

It has been a month since me and Mina had a proper conversation. We would bump to each other occasionally but i don't have the time to spare since my training schedule has been packed. PD nim added gym training so i could keep my body fit. Yesterday we had the monthly evaluations and I ranked first in dancing and singing. PD nim gave me praise as well as the other judges. I feel pretty proud of myself honestly. Right now PD nim called me into his office he didn't say anything about what it is. I walked to his office door and gave it a light knock.

"Come in" he said in his usual tone. I opened the door and bowed at him.

"Ah Y/N take a seat" he said while gesturing to the seat in front of him. I followed to the seat he pointed and sat down.

"So.. Y/N.... " He said in a serious tone. Oh god what did i do i frikin need godjihyo right now. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat since the tension was growing thicker every second.

"I would like for you to debut with a girl group I have been forming" his serious turned into a relaxed face and his tone was soft and excited. Meanwhile i was at lost for words. I didn't even realize my mouth was agape the whole time. I wanted it but something was holding me back. I don't know what.

"Really?" i asked PD nim he nodded.

"But PD nim i only trained here for a month, there are other trainees far more deserving than me why me?" his face turned into a calm one he stood up and looked at the view outside his office window while crossing his arms.

"Although you have been training for only a month i can see that you work hard. You have the determination and not only that you are also resilient. This group that i want you to debut with is full of progidies but i feel like something is missing. I have been finding someone who would fill that spot. Until you came along, you are the perfect fit to this group. So did that answer your question? " he said and i was stunned by what he said.

" So get ready you will meet your other members in the afternoon arrasseo? "he said i nodded bowed at him and went outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So the group name will be of your choice i will just put G/N for the group name. Sorry i haven't updated for a while~~~~

-Sarah