EPILOGUE

"Is Wanda in? She forgot her lunch at home."

"She is. I'll buzz you up Mrs. Maximoff."

The ring on her finger wasn't a wedding band, nor was the other one an engagement ring. Wanda must've put Y/n down on her contact list as Y/n Maximoff, her way of joking with her. When people assumed she was Wanda's wife, she didn't protest. She loved the sound of someone calling her Mrs. Maximoff, indulging in the idea of being Wanda's wife and only hers.

It was Wednesday, Y/n's usual day off. She was bored sitting in the house for the day, and just missed Wanda's touch and warmth. She had no shame grabbing last night's take out bag out of the garbage and placing a random container inside of it. Wanda never brings her lunch home from work, she always gets it herself or has it delivered. She just wanted to find an excuse to be in her office once again. It's been more than a year since she found herself in Wanda's spacious office. She imagined it would look the same since she discovered that she just doesn't have a knack for decorating.

Y/n didn't take the job she was offered at Stark Industries. It was hard to tell it to Tony himself, but she'd be lying if she said she didn't feel a little bit powerful about it. She felt as though there would be a "conflict of interest" working there, but she didn't get into the details of it with Tony. Luckily after her internship was over she was able to find another job fairly easy, one on the out-skirts of Los Angeles. She was still living with her friend for a while, but she kept teasing Y/n to move in with Wanda. When Wanda finally asked her, Y/n had no reason to decline her offer. Wanda worked more than her which gave her the time to make her place, their place now, more lively.

Wanda's floor had been the same, people walking around with busy tasks and tired eyes. But there were a few new faces on the floor. One of those people most likely had the job Wanda wanted her to take. The new faces looked like they belonged there. Y/n was certain that everything had worked out perfectly.

No one had noticed her as she walked up to Wanda's office. A muffled "come in" came from behind her door after Y/n knocked on it a few times. Wanda certainly wasn't expecting her because she got up from her seat with surprise written all over her face.

"Baby! What are you doing here?" She hoped something wasn't wrong. Wanda watched Y/n toss the bag in her hand onto the couch in her office. She furrowed her brow, confused by the contents of the bag, but she was quickly distracted by Y/n.

"I just missed you."

It was such a simple explanation, it made Wanda laugh as she sat at the edge of her desk.

"Close the door behind you." She obeyed Wanda, finding the tone of her voice enticing.

Wanda embrace was welcoming her now that they were alone and had their privacy with the blinds covering the glass on her office door. Wanda's office had a great view of Los Angeles, it always took Y/n's breath away.

"You smell really good," she complimented as she placed her face against Y/n's neck, kissing her ticklish skin. "Why are you here?"

"Can't a girl just miss her girlfriend? I wanted to see you."

Wanda accepted her answer even if she had underlying ulterior motives. She didn't care because she missed her too.

"I was also really bored at home." Y/n's hand moved from her back and she placed it on the zipper of her work pants. Wanda was instantly aroused, but she hesitated on the idea of doing this in such a risky setting. She grabbed Y/n's hand to stop her from fidgeting with her zipper anymore.

"If we get caught, I'll never live it down."

"What? You don't want me to make you feel good?" She said looking at Wanda with those eyes and voice, she couldn't resist. Wanda had a meeting in 20 minutes, but she could spare some time for her sweet girlfriend. Her face softened and she knew that she gave in.

"Under my desk."

She parted from Wanda with excitement. Y/n got under her desk as she sat on the chair. She felt a little dirty having her girlfriend under her desk like she was a mistress or whatever but Y/n looked so sexy on her knees. She was wearing a low-cut, her breast peeking out of the top for Wanda's viewing. She rested her hand on the side of Y/n's face and she leaned into her touch. Her hands began fidgeting with Wanda's pants again, but this time she didn't dare stop her.

Y/n pulled Wanda's pants down to pool around her ankles so her pussy was exposed to her. She was wet, despite her earlier protest. A ridiculous feeling rose inside of Wanda, but Y/n made it better by rubbing her hand on the top of her thighs.

"Don't hit your head," she warned. Y/n nodded before continuing what she briefly interrupted.

Y/n's flat palms felt so good against her skin; comforting and loving. Wanda had been stressed out over a stupid email and she didn't realize how much she needed this. Y/n stopped teasing her a bit and started using her mouth on her wet pussy. Her mouth was both warm and cold at the same time, it was enough to send a jolt through Wanda at first contact. Her tongue pressed against her sensitive bud before she swirled the tip of her tongue around it. Wanda threw her head back in ecstasy at Y/n swiping her tongue against her. She placed her hand on the back of Y/n's head and pushed her further into her sex. Her tongue was gentle in it's stroke.

"More baby." Wanda needed it faster and harder. Not only were they on limited time, but she needed Y/n desperately.

Of course Y/n obeyed, she always did. She had gotten much better at sex with the direction of Wanda. It was a learning process, but it had been fun for the both of them. Y/n ate her out just the way she liked, her tongue applying the utmost pressure to her clit while occasionally slithering to her lap at her slit.

The knock on the door made Y/n hit her head against with a loud thud. She panicked, but Wanda tried to calm her down and told her to be quiet, but still kept working her mouth against her pussy.

"Come in!"

Wanda had to steady her breathing as Y/n felt motivated by making Wanda squirm in front of whoever was in the room. It was a voice she didn't recognize. Wanda was doing her best to make the person leave without sounding too much like an asshole. Wanda felt Y/n wrap her soft lips around her clit and she knew what her girlfriend was about to do. Y/n sucked harshly, making her jump a little bit. The person had asked her if she was okay but Wanda lied and said she hit her knee. In reality there was a moan that wanted to erupt from the back of her throat, but she did her best to quell her desires. Whoever it was just didn't understand that Wanda was a little occupied at the moment. Her eyes briefly glanced at the time on her computer and the meeting was about to start in ten minutes from now. She used it as an excuse to make the person leave.

When Y/n heard the door close behind them, Wanda relaxed in her seat and looked down at Y/n.

"Don't think I didn't notice you sucking harder," she said sternly, but Y/n could tell by the look in her eyes that Wanda was getting close. She was sucking on her in the most delicious way that it was hard to keep up the facade of being mad at her. She loved watching her cum, she was noisy and needy for her the second she placed her tongue on any sensitive part of her. Wanda came undone pretty quickly, the low amount of time they had together on the back of her mind ushered her to her high. Wanda watched Y/n gleefully lick up her arousal, a sigh coming from her as she gazes down at the beautiful mess caused by her girlfriend.

"As much as I hate to end this, I have a meeting pretty soon," Wanda said through pants. There was a look of disappointment on Y/n's face as she wiped her mouth clean, but she nudged Wanda to give her some room to get from under her desk.

Y/n stood up tall and straightened herself off, the taste of her girlfriend still on her lips.

"That was fun." The coquettish smile on her face made Wanda's heart jump and want to cancel her meeting just to take Y/n home and bed her.

"Of course it was. You really like to see me squirm." There was a faint blush on Wnada's cheeks from the quickie that felt too short for her liking.

Y/n smiled at Wanda before pressing her lips to her, her essence lingering on Y/n's lips. "Finish this when we get home?" She asked with a bittersweetness in her voice. She didn't want to leave Wanda so soon, but Y/n knew that she had work to do. Wanda simply nodded before kissing her again, this time taking her time to feel her lips. She could fare being a few seconds late to a boring meeting. Her justification was how sweet Y/n felt against her lips. Sometimes she didn't feel real to her, but she absolutely was and her touch was grounding.

"See you at home."