Red Eyes

"So what are you doing here"

"My dad is visiting for his job"

"Cool what are you doing here"

" I kinda just told you"

"No stupid here actually here at Beacon Hills High"

"Oh that Amber said I couldn't see you during the day because you had a schedule or something but she did let me come to the lacross game"

"Ah typical amber"

"You have changed a lot since you came here"

"I have only been here a few days"

"Yes but..."

"But what"

"You never did get angry at anyone but Jennifer in like 3rd grade"

"Well cause you know me so much what should I do"

"I know you won't get angry you would simply ask why"

"I hate when your right"

"I always am"

It was getting towards the end of the game when I saw Allison but I didn't want to speak to her so I just went down stairs and walked right pass her.

"Hey Ash" Allison says

"Don't call me that"

"What"

"You could have killed me" I began "Heck you could have killed my father"

"I don't understand"

"You didn't call or text me that you werent coming to pick me up"

"Im so sorry Lydia called for an emergency"

"Who is Lydia" I say ans I see her  pointing at a strawberry blond hair girl with green eyes

"Oh of course she is"

"What is that meant to mean"

"Look just leave me alone"

"I'm really sorry ash I am"

I said don't call me that I growled.Wait what I don't growl.And she started staring at me with wide eyes.

"Ashley Ashley what's wrong" Jamie comes says coming from behind me.

"OMG your eyes" he added" while looking around

"My eyes what wrong" i say and look at Allison but she is too surprise to say anything.

"There red"

And in that moment I was shaking so I ran towards the school.I don't even know where I'm going and I got so lost.I found myself in the boys locker room and it was dark.Very dark.I don't know what's happening to me. I'm just shaking and it's hurts...ever where hurts.I look at my nails and there long ,actually not nails, so not nails now there claws.O let out scream and when it's done.... I feel different and I don't know why or how but I feel and better.

I FEEL STRONGER!!!