Whoa Hold Up

I sit patiently down on my couch in my house while jamie escorted the others out. I am too shocked to move. To be honest I didn't expect jamie to take it so casually I was freaking out. 

"ash" jamie said breaking me from my thoughts. Yeah my nickname he had given me as little kids.

"Yeah"  I say looking up at him with a tires expression. 

"Um the others just left do you want something to eat or-" he begins but I interrupt him.

"I want an explanation" I say standing showing that I'm not a little girl anymore and he doesn't have to protect. I can handle the truth. 

He gave me a skeptical look, I guess he wasn't going to tell me any time soon. 

Whatever I'm going for a bath better have a good answer when I come out. I say running up,those stairs, the boys locker room smell was enough and I don't plan to visit one anytime soon. 

20 minutes later after I scrub my self clean I got out from my bath put on a long grey sleeved shirt and long pink pyjama pants. I can hear jamie from here watching tv probably the news. I walked down stairs and went straight to the fridge.

He walked into the kitchen and slammed the fridge door shut

"Excuse me" I say giving him a death stare.

"Were are going to get pizza " he rolls his eyes and walking out the door 

"Such a kind friend" I say 

"I do try.... For the ones who need it the most"

"I'm your only friend" I say leaving him a my houses front door with a smirk.

"Haha get in the car"

I walked to the car smirking at him and hopped in the passenger seat. Jamie didn't talk alot on the way which bothered me I thought we were going for a ride so he can explain. We parked in front of a pizza shop and next to it was a dvd hiring shop and a baker.

"I will be back stay and don't move"  he says turning off the engine.

"Sure thing dad" I say sarcastically 

And with he jumped out of the car and went into the pizza shop.

About 2 minutes later I heard a young girl screaming and  sounded close to my right. I jumped out of my car and ran towards the sound. Along the road on the other side was a girl on the floor. I ran towards her and knelt down beside her asking if she were alright. All of a sudden she grabs my throat with one of her hands closing out my air supply. I started choking  as I struggle to release her firm grip. She slowly stands up and I can feel my legs lift off the ground. And then I turned.Her eyes were huge and I can see my reflrction in it. I clawed her arm and she dropped me. I landed easily on my foot and ran into the forest as fast as I can. The adrenalin rushing through me as I ran faster than human possible was magnificent. I felt like I was free but not the best moment. She caught up to me and tackled me down letting me smash my face on the hard cold floor. She climbed her way up to my back as I struggle under her weight thrashing around.

"Fast pup but not fast enough" her voice right where my ears I wanted to cry but that would show weakness and I can't I front of this- whatever the hell she is. 

 She digs her nails in my back and I scream out in terror. I can feel her claws ripped out of my skin and she flexes her arm back to dig in again.I wait for the agony pain to come but its not there instead its another werewolf.He grabs her by her shirt and flings her back till her back hits hard on a tree.There were punching, blocking an clawing each other anf it seemed to go one forever. After he finished with her he comes close to me and helds out a hand.

I hesitated for a moment but I put my hand out for him to grab.
"Who are you" I say with my voice higher than usual.

He chuckles and says " cute " he growls once more and i scream and crawl backwards.it scares the living daylight out of me and I tried to stand up. I started feeling light headed and swayed abit than more and than more and next thing i know he's gone and Jamie's running to my side. 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
?????  P. O. V
I walk towards a old torn burnt down house in the middle of the forest.

"You told me she was easy"

"Isn't she"

"No Theres something inside her something that makes her powerful I could smell it. It's intoxicating" 

But she didn't reply.

So I replied"You knew"

"I knew you wouldn't go if i told you"

"Of course i wouldn't I don't have a death wish and wasn't even alone" 

She just looks as at me and murmured a name but I didnt quite get it. I think she said.

Jamie