What The Hell Happened

I woke up by the beautiful sunlight threw a gap in my curtains.I laid there for awhile before I sat up and ignored the pain over my whole body.I felt something heaving at the bottom of my bed and when I looked it was prince.Prince....prince how's the bestest dog ever I said scufflying with his golden/yellow fur.I walked into my bathroom and washed my face when I seen in the mirror that I was wearing the same thing when I was in the forest last night.Last night...The forest.I started slowly walking backwards and sat at the edge of my bed.The most scariest thing just happened to me and....

Knock knock

I heard and Amber walks in.

"Hey I'm just seeing if your alive...you sleep like an angle" she said sarcastically while walking in and taking a seat next to me.We both chuckled at her smart remonce.

"Well this angel gots to go for a bath it smells like death" I say with a smile planted a cross my face.She just hummed in agreement and went out.The bath was very warm and relaxing.When I got out it was still kinda chilly and the schools lacross game is on so to show my support I'll go.Also so I can yell at Allison for everything she has put me threw.Third day at Beacon Hills and I hate it.I put on black skinny jeans,Dark blue jumper that just passes my butt, white vans and a Neckalace I found in the box with Prince.It was a werid silver shape with what looked like a wolf in the middle.Dad said it was a family airloo and it goes back generations.My sister had it first but gave it to me along with prince.I went down stairs to have breakfast when I overheard her on the phone with grandma.When I re thought what I just said and I sound crazy how in the world did I just hear her.Oh well I'm crazy is the only reason I had.I walked into the kitchen when she just got off.I grabbed milk and my favorite cereal Friut Loops for breaky.It wasn't long before I finished and we were ready to go and because Amber was paying for dinner, I'm driving.

"Where are we going first"

"Well we have a schedule"

"Oh a schedule" i say k owing that amber is a neat freak and always organization.

"Yes now first we going groceries shopping for dad you how he hates Hospital food then for the rest of the day were going cloths shopping and having dinner at a restaurant like I told you and your going to the stupid lacross game"

"First its It's not stupid and second your spacing really I'm going to have be alone for the and I need someone to back me up when I go rage a girl"

"Hahah you can't even be angry at a croc if it was going to kill you.You would say its his nature and cant help it but who is that unlucky person"

"Her name is Allison"

"The girl that was going to pick you up for a study session thingy"

"Yes but it's all her fault because if she could have called or texted me I wouldn't have go into the forest"

"Well ask her first before you embrass yourself"

I turned around and started the car and heard her say such a angel under her breath.

"Hey I can hear you" I say and we both chuckle

~~~~~~

"So does he like Chicken or beef " Amber asked "Hello Ash" she says waving her hand in my face.

"Huh"

"Something wrong"

"What huh why would anything be wrong I'm mean come on be realistic their" I say stumbling on my words and wasn't very persuasive but she let it go.

"Chicken or beef"

"Definitely beef"

"Are you sure your okay I'm mean you were attacked"

"I was attacked"

"Well you said you were"

I took awhile back memories came back and I wish my vocabulary would too.It was long time since said anything.

"Uh yeah sorry just memories coming back"

"Okay"

As soon as she turned the corner I lifted my jumper and seen that that the scratch mark which was gone.

~~~~~~~

We got into the hospital when dad just started to got sleep so we dropped off his soup and went shopping.It was around 1:30 when I we finished shoppingand we decided to go and visit dad.

"Um here to see Joshua Argent" Amber asked nicely to the receptionist

"He is in room G206"

"Okay thanks"

"He is in-"she tried to say but I interupted her.

"I know I heard"

"Well let's go and see him"

"I'm kinda nervous to be honest I almost killed him just from my stupidity and now he is in hospital because of me"

We reached to where he was staying he was awake

"Hey my beautiful girls how are yous"

"Fine dad" said amber and he looked at me with forgiving eyes.He was strapped in all this cords and things sticking inside him all because of me.I just stood they and started crying, here i go again be salfish crying when im not the one in a hospital bed.He tried telling me to stop and it's not my fault but he is just saying it and I know, I don't how I know but I just can hear his heart beat loud and clear.He grabbed my hands and pulled me close so I was leaning on him with my head in his chest while he was rubbing my hair.

"It's not your fault you didn't know"

"I'm so sorry I'll promise I'll make it up to you I promise" I say while crying.

I finally stopped crying and we had a huge talk me, him and Amber.It was 4:10 pm when we realized the time and we left saying our goodbyes.

"Cheer up"Ash Amber told me I the car ride home.I was so depressed that I didn't even want to go to the lacross game because of my guilt.I pulled up I to my driveway and jumped out ready for bed.

"Ash your not going are you"

"Nope" I said put a pop sound on 'p'

"Well go up stairs and change"

"I don't feel like it "

"Fine get in the car I'm driving"

"Excuse me"

"You heard me"

"I know and what If I do not"

"You'll regret it"

Knowin I wouldn't win I saved me some time and got in.

'Good' she said while turning on the car.We got near the bench when I seen I figure I seen before.I screamed like a girl when I seen him.

Jamie