Finally Home

Y/N's POV:

I walk to the house door with fang right beside me.

Y/N: "Home sweet home.'' I say happily as i sigh.

I grab the door handle and turn it, opening the door for both of us.

She immediately runs inside and smiles happily.

Y/N: "Ahah, guess you missed home?" I say as i walk inside and close the door behind me.

I walk towards the fridge and grab a bowl of berries.

Y/N: "You must be hungry.'' I walk in the living room and place the bowl of berries onto the floor.

She walks to the bowl and begins eating the berries.

I walk to the shelf and reach for the book on top that we read last time. I sit on the couch and i look at fang. 

She seems to be already done her berries. I pat on the seat next to me, signaling her to sit down.

Fang immediately runs up and sits on the couch, wrapping a ribbon around my left arm.

Y/N "Lets watch the news first.'' I grab the remote off the couch and i turn on the TV.

Reporter: "BREAKING NEWS! Pokemon are finally returning to their trainers. There have been reports of 3 men nearby a half collapsed building, but their identities are currently unknown.''

A smile grows on my face as i couldn't help but feel proud of myself.

Y/N: "I'm glad everyone has their pokemon back.'' I gently pat fang on the head.

She smiles at me brightly. I open the book and flip to the last chapter we were on.

She scoots closer to me and lays her head on my shoulder. 

Y/N: "Alright, chapter five.'' I say.

[Time Skip]

As we reach to the final line in the page, i yawn.

Y/N: *Yawn* ''Its getting late.. i think we should head onto sleep, what do you say?"

She nods her head as she smiles.

Y/N: "I'll take that as a yes.'' I get up from the couch and place the book back on the shelf.

I look back at fang.

Y/N: "Hey Fang? do you maybe wanna go to the pokemon park tomorrow?" I ask her.

She looks at me and smiles happily with a blush.

Y/N: "Great! come on, lets go to bed now.''

She hops off the couch and walks with me upstairs.

I open the bedroom door and walk inside. I lay on the bed and cover myself up with the blankets.

Fang hops onto the bed and wraps her ribbon around my arm as she lays on the blanket.

Y/N: "Good night fang!" I slowly close my eyes, soon falling asleep.

[1 Hour Later During The Night]

Fang's POV:

A tired yawn escapes from my mouth as i open my eyes one by one.

Wha? what time is it? I rise my head up and turn my head to the window.

Its dark outside.. maybe i woke up in the middle of the night.

Hmm... im feeling thirsty. I look at Y/N, which is sleeping comfortably under the blankets.

I gently crawl over to him and lay a ribbon softly on the front of his neck as i lick my lips.

Fang: *Giggle*

I wont take too much~

I sink my fangs into his neck gently, drinking a little of his blood.

After i was satisfied, i let go of him. I lick his neck as usual, cleaning away any leftover blood.

I look at Y/N, slightly blushing as i stare at him.

Gosh... hes so cute...im sure he wont feel this..?

I slowly crawl to him until im face to face with him. I lay a ribbon on his cheek as i lean in closer.

My soft breathing gets faster as i admire him in my head.

I passionately kiss him on the lips, with a deep blush rising on my face.

Should i really be doing this? he might wake up.... i don't care.

I softly lick his lips as i caress his cheek with my ribbon. I kiss him again.

..wait.. 

IS HE WAKING UP!??!

Y/N's POV:

I slowly wake up to feel a pair of something soft against my lips.

The taste of peach bubblegum causes me to open my eyes.

As i rub my eyes to try to see better, fang is face to face with me.

Y/N: "F-Fang?" I ask, a little confused and flustered.

She immediately jumps off the bed and hides her eyes with her a ribbons.

A blush rises on her face, clearly embarrased.

Y/N: "Fang-'' I get interrupted as she runs out of the room.

I quickly get up from the bed and speedwalk downstairs.

As i'm halfway down the stairs, i see fang opening the door with her ribbon.

Y/N: "Fang, wait!" I yell out.

She runs out of the house, leaving me shocked.

Y/N: "I have to go find her!" I run downstairs and i run out of the house.

12/25/2020 6:40 PM

TO BE CONTINUED