Her Confession

Y/N's POV:

I quickly run outside, looking left and right to see where she went.

A worried expression grows on my face.

Y/N: "Oh no...'' I look above at the sky. Its still night time.

I close my door and observe my surroundings.

As i take a closer look at one of the bushes, i see a pink string of fur on the ground.

Y/N: "She probably went that way..'' I run through the bushes across from me.

The cold night air hits me across my face as i step on grass and twigs.

I end up in the woods with trees all around me, with the bright moon in the sky.

Wait a minute...this place looks familiar... wasn't this the place where i found fang?

Y/N: "Fang? please.. come out.. its okay about what happened earlier..''

No response..

Y/N: "Fang.. you're like my best friend.. please just come out already..''

...Silence fills the air as i begin to loose hope.

I sigh as i turn around and take a step, but i immediately pause.

Soon enough, i hear bushes rustle in the distance.

I turn my head to see fang on the ground looking at me with a faint blush.

Y/N: "There you are..'' I say relieved as i get on a knee in front of her.

I gently caress her on the cheek.

Y/N: "..Why did you run out here? its dark..''

She looks away with a blush as she stays silent.

Her ribbon gently wraps around my wrist as she sighs.

I get on both of my knees and i hug her.

Y/N: "..Its okay. Everyone has certain feelings for each and other. No need to feel ashamed.''

Fang wraps her ribbons around me softly, feeling her warmth against my body.

The cold air blows against us as we hug eachother in the woods.

Y/N: "How about we head back inside-'' I immediately get interrupted as i soon feel a pair of soft lips on mine.

I take this by surprise as i realize what's happening.

Fang kisses me on the lips as she lays a ribbon on my cheek.

I..i never knew she felt this way for me... no wonder she wants to stay by my side.

..I slowly kiss her back, tasting the sweetness of her lips as i tighten the hug.

We soon seperate, leaving us both blushing.

Y/N: "F-fang..i..i dont know what t-to say..'' I say a little flustered.

She lets go of me and smiles brightly.

I couldn't help but smile at her back.

Y/N: "I love you and that adorable smile of yours.'' I say as i get back up on my feet.

Y/N: "Lets head back on inside, yeah fang?"

She nods her head as she wraps a ribbon around my hand.

Y/N: "Heh, lets go.''

We begin walking out of the forest with eachother, feeling a little chilly because of the cold night.

Y/N: "Fang.. i hope you and i will go far in life.'' I say to her as i pat her on the head.

She looks above at me and smiles as she walks closer to me, tightening her grip a little on my hand.

I smile as we continue to walk home together in the night, feeling a little comfort now that shes by my side again.

Her smile reminds me of the eevee years ago...the only pokemon that i really interacted with.

But maybe.. just maybe...

She was that same eevee all along.

The End.