Morning

Y/N's POV:

The morning light shines bright on my face through the blinds as i slowly begin to wake up.

Y/N: "That was a nice sleep.'' i say to myself.

I stretch and yawn as i turn my head.

Fang sleeps with a slight blush across her cheeks as she gently snores.

Y/N: "Heh.''

I quietly and sneakily get up from the bed, trying not to wake up her.

I walk towards my closet and pick out some clothes to put on in the bathroom.

Y/N: "Hmmm...this will look nice.'' I pick out some clothes and two pairs of shoes.

I walk out of my room and head to the bathroom to do my usual things, such as showering, teeth brushing, ETC.

[Time Skip]

As i got done showering, i dried myself off and put on my school clothes.

Y/N: "Maybe i should wake fang up.'' But before i could even walk to my door, i see it open.

Fang comes out with her head looking left and right.

...Is she looking for me?

When she spots me, she runs to me and smiles.

Y/N: "Good morning fang!"

She waves at me with one of her ribbons.

Wait..what time is it?

I turn my head to look at the clock.

Y/N: "9:30 AM!?"

I get scared a bit.

Y/N: "Shit, im late! come on fang, we gotta go!"

I run to my room and grab my bookbag and my phone.

Fang and i both run downstairs and go outside.

The sun shines in the sky as students with their pokemons walk to school.

Y/N: "I think theres still some time.''

I signal fang to follow me.

[Time Skip]

As we both run in front of the school, luckily the bell didnt ring yet.

Y/N: "That..'' *Pant* "Was a close one...''

''