𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈 - 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Luna wanted to grab her blasters which have flown out of her hand when she got hit but she didn't have the strength to move.

"With a mind easy to corrupt and great skills as yours, I can finally finish my plan successfully," Twist says, grinning.

Luna couldn't do anything. All she did was stare blankly into the barrel which the Goon Doc was in.

"Luna!!" Eli cries out as soon as he notices Twist pointing the blaster at the weak girl.

Twist pulls the trigger and collapses to the ground, like a pupet falling after letting go of the strings.

The Goon Doc was now transformed, on Luna. She tried as hard as she could to fight against the Goon's corruption.

Eli was about to fire Doc at the Goon Doc but gets thrown buy a tornado caused by the Ghouled Tormato, a Tempesto.

"Eli!" Trixie cries out firing her Arachnet to cath Eli in the web created by it.

The Darkbane didn't let anyone interrupt the corruption of Luna. They kept firing Ghouls at the Shane Gang, not giving them any rest.

"Eli... I don't know how long we can keep this up!" Kord says after firing a slug from behind the rock they were hiding behind for cover.

"Leave this to Pronto!" Pronto says standing up "Pronto shall talk to them and convince-"

"Oh no you don't" Eli says pulling him down, cutting him off.

"Uhh... Eli," Trixie says in terror pointing behind him.

He hears a blaster charge up behind him. He slowly turns around only to see Luna pointing her blaster at him.