Chp21. Closure 🤍

Chp21.Closure!

Sara rushed to the set..Unwantingly she ran into Sid,who gave her a push and walked away.Imtiaz kind of figured out what the scenario was.He also realised this was gonna do no good to his film.

Sara kept roamin around the set in search of Kartik.

Saras pov;
My heart kept skipping beats.I rushed to the set but all i found there was angry Sid.My heart ached.I gave up and sat down on the floor .My head rested between my shivering hands.It kept thudding.I was taken aback when someone placed their arm on me

Imtiaz Sir: Sara i know youre looking for Kartik.But hes gone!

Sara: Whattttt!!? where????!

Imtiaz Sir: I have no clue....he just left some minutes ago..he had come here to tell me thats hes backing off from the project and he just left.

Sara: Why would he do that???

Imtiaz Sir:Also he was badly injured ..Dunno what happened to him :(

Sara:Do you have any idea where he is??

Sid: Your beau has booked a flight to i dont know where! He left for good! I fucking hate that guy.

Sara: Shutup Sid!

Sara asked Imtiaz if she could go to the airport,as soon as imitiaz nodded in agreement she booked a cab to the airport.

In no time she reached the airport.She managed to get in the airport and there she saw a lone guy,yet in confusion if to go or not!

She ran towards Kartik and grabbed him in a hug .

Kartik: Dont you get it!! Just leave me..i dont want you in my life anymore

Sara:What are you saying!?

Kartik: Sara im no good.Im a fucktard.i ruined your life and i dont want to be a part of your already fucked up life

Sara:You made my life better K!

Kartik:You deserve better girl! You deserve someone who actually loves you .not someone like me who just You know is fucked!

Sara:Stop babe.I love you!

Kartik:Then stop loving me pls

Sara:I know you still want to be here for me!

Kartik:Guess what?? NO I DONT WNA BE HERE WITH YOU I WANT TO START A NEW LIFE WITHOUT YOU! DONT YOU GET ITTTT

Sara:no dont say that.

(Final announcement for kartiks flight)

Kartik: Ahh this is my final chance to get away frm this mess.Dont come after me.I repeat dont you dare try to find me!
Im done with you.Its over!

(Kartik pushes Sara away and boards the flight)

Saras knees fall weak.She literally collapses to the ground.She was vulnerable than ever! Someone she loved just left her.This girl had trauma of her past and now this!!
She wanted to black out!
She wanted to just vanish!
She wanted to disappear !
She wanted it to end!

She just feels nothing.Mere oblivion and the lack of emotions is all the wrecked her at that moment .

She decided at that very moment.She fucking promised herself not to love again.She realised that love is the most elaborate method of self harm.In matter of just a few minutes,there was a new Sara!

A new Sara that wanted to love herself more than anything.A new Sara that wanted happiness and only happiness.
She decided to stay in her own world,cz the world outside was out of her understanding!
She returned to film set like nothing happened .

(Few months later)

~News~
News article 🗞

LOVE AJ KAL BREAKS THE BOX OFFICE!
SARA-SID-ALAYA & VICKY have just given another block buster.Sara Ali Khan has bcm one of the very fine actresses btwon has!
She is truely a princess in her own ways,she is effortlessly good at her job.
All the directors look forward to work with Sara. Lets see how  potent this star-kid is.
Heart breaks do make us wiser huh?!

At the success party of Love aj kal Sara knews she has grown in life.She knew she made her life so much better!
One step can change your life is all she muttered to herself and enjoyed the party

Ands the book ends. I promised yall that i would finish this book and here am done with it .This book's end wasnt much expected but yeah thats life we love and we lose,we hurt and we heal,we cry and we smile ! Somethings change with time and so do humans!
One advice-Never publicise your relationship bcz in the end the same people who awed your relationship will judge you,thrash you,bully you and insult you!

ITS A WRAP ON THE BOOK !!
Bye guys 🔒

SOME STORIES ARE BETTER WHEN ENDED :)