Chp17.The Fight!

Chapter 17:The Fight!

(Kartiks Pov)

Did Sara not like me getting physical with her?
Did I hurt her?! These thoughts kept crossing my mind.My eyes kept searchin for Sara.I walked almost half the beach and there was no sight of Sara. My heart ached,i kept blaming myself for Sara bein gone. Than i saw he ben held captive by two tall bulky guys.They were touching her,harassing her,shamelessly.One of them held her tight and the other tried to kiss her neck.Sara opposed to their touch.I ran towards them. I wrestled one of the guy down.But the other punched me hard on my face.It started bleeding .I could see Sara cryin from the corner of my eyes.Both the guys kept punching me.They were way more strong than me.My blood was boiling thinking of what they did to Sara. Out of anger I pushed one of them of me and started punchin him with all the frustration i had.I didnt realise but while i was hitting them i kept murmuring, "How dare you touch My Sara!!!!?" I beat the shit out of one of those guys.The police on patrolling came and held all three of us down.

(Sara Pov)

I just kissed Kartik.It felt soo good,but yet sooooo wrong! How can i let someone else other than Sid excite me.When i kissed him,I kept wanting more of him.As soon as i was brought back to my senses i pushed him away.I ran away from him.I know it hurt him,but...I kept running till someone grabbed my hands.Its were two well built guys.They tried to molest me and touch me.Thats when my Kartik reaches there in time.I could see the guilt in his eyes.He sprang onto one of the guys and wrestled him down.I was amused seeing him in action mode.The other guys punched him so hard,his forehead was bleeding.Kartik then too beat the shit out of those two guys and thats when the police on patrol come and hold all three of them down:
Police:All of you,downn!!!

Kartik:Sir,I didnt do anything wrong,I was just protecting my Sara!!!😞

Police:What are you;her bodyguard?!

Sara:(she blurts out) Hes my boyfriend!!! these guys were molesting me & he was saving me from them.(kartik stared at her with a shocked face)

Police:I am so sorry ma'am! I will make sure these two guys get jailed and so sorry sir for alleging you for something you werent at fault for.

Kartik:No problem sir,you are just doing your duty

The police takes both guys away leaving Sara and Kartik alone.
(Kartik stands a bit away from Sara and looks her into the eyes and says)

K:Hey,are you fine,i mean obviously you arent..i am soo sorry

S:I am fine,and thanks to you😊I dont know what would have happened if you weren't here.

K:Dont say that,i will always be there for you..aap jo meri girlfriend ho 😛

S:Stop joking around,I said that to save you.

k:Oh,So you dont feel anything for me huh?😞
(he wipes the blood of his head as it was trickling down his eyelid)

Sara moves closer to him.She places her hand over his wound and wipes the blood of it.She cups his face in her hands to have a closer look at his wound.Concern spread over her face as she examined the wound .Kartiks body tingled at her touch.He kept staring at her lips,wantiing to taste her again(but he controls himself).It was just small cut.Sara calmed down on knowing that.She slides her hand off his face and holds his waist and hugs him .Kartiks arms pull her into a tight hug.She struggles to say, "Thank you so much K,I really lo......like you.Youre my hero ☺️" Kartik breaks the hug and tells her Sid and Alaya must be waitin for both of them. They reach the spot where Sid and Alaya were chilling.Alaya sprints up seeing blood on Kartiks forehead.She asks him how did it happen.Kartik told her he tripped over a stone and hit the ground.Sid teased him on hearing that.Sid notices a red mark on Saras neck but ignored it.Alaya wipes Kartiks blood and dresses it with the minimum supply they had.Sara kept smiling to herself,knowing the fact that Kartik loved herrrrrr and only her.
Sid also notices Sara smiling more than usual and finds it shady but doesnt bother asking her.Its almost evening now.They have dinner by the beach.They has some sea food and kartik bein a vegetarian had tacos.
Later,Sid dropped Sara and Kartik off at their hotel and drove back to his and Alayas hotel.

(Hows the story going so far,give me your suggestions and opinions 😊)