Necklaces and stars

Here yall go. Also thanks for 600 reads. You guys are awesome!!

Third pov:

Merry Christmas!! Today was filled with joyful smiles and love. Snow was falling outside, you could see house lights from miles away.

Today in the TsukiYama household you could see them both on the couch together. They were snuggled up together both exchanging gifts they got for each other.

"Tsukki I think you should open mine first."

"No, I would rather you open mine up first."

As you could they were arguing about who should open a present first. They did this every year. And before they got into an argument they did what they always did to see who opened a present first.

"You ready tsukki."

"Yeah."

"ROCK,

PAPER,

SCISSORS,

SHOT"

Tadashi threw out scissors while Tsukishima threw out paper.

"How do you always win?"

"I dont know I just always do. Now hurry and open the present."

With a sigh Tsukishima grabbed the small box from yamaguchi and started to unwrap the paper. Now with all the paper off he now held a white box. He looked at yamaguchi who was basically glowing, he gave a nod to open it.

Tsukishima slowly open the box to see what was inside. His eyes sparkled(idk) to what was inside it.

"Do you like it? I thought you would like it."

Inside the white box was a sliver necklace with a moon at the end. The moon was also silver and and small diamonds in it.

"I love it yams."

Somehow yamaguchi glowed brighter than before. He hugged his blonde boyfriend and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Here its your turn to open mine." Tsukishima gave the also small box to yamaguchi.

Yamaguchi quickly unwrapped the paper. Yamaguchi also had a white box. The same size as Tsukishima's. He opened the box to smile brightly at what was inside.

"They reminded me of your freckles. So I got it."

This time it was a gold necklace with five gold stars. At this point yamaguchi's face was hurting from all the smiling he was doing.

He once again pounced on his boyfriend and smothered him with kisses.

"Thank you so much tsukki. Its beautiful. I love you so much."

The blonde also gave a hug and a kiss.

"I love you too Tadashi."

The two kept hugging for a few more minutes before yamaguchi had a idea.

"Tsukki let's go outside and look at the stars."

"Yamaguchi no its freezing outside. And you know how I dont like cold places."

"Please tsukki we could bring a blanket and I'll make some hit chocolate to keep us warm. And we won't be out there for long I promise."

Tsukishima couldn't resist. He knew that yamaguchi would get his way either way.

"Fine go make the hot chocolate and while I go get the blankets."

"Yay thank you tsukki."

Yamaguchi quickly got up and went to the kitchen. Sighing for the 500th time, Tsukishima got up and went upstairs to get the fluffiest blankets they had. And they had a lot.

Tsukishima grabbed two just incase. He walked back downstairs and walked towards the slide door they had in the living room.

"Let's go Tadashi." He yelled out.

"Coming."

Yamaguchi carefully walked over to the door and stepped outside. As soon as he did he got a chill. It was so cold outside. He placed the two cups down on the table they had outside.

He then walked over to Tsukishima who was sitting down with the two blankets over his shoulders. Tsukishima opened up the blankets so yamaguchi could sit on his lap.

Yamaguchi sat down and snuggled into Tsukishima.

They both sat down quietly looking at the stars. Drinking their hit chocolate once in a while. Once their drink was gone they both got up to go back inside taking the cups with them.

"You can go shower tsukki. I'll clean up down here."

Tsukishima gave a nod and went upstairs to go shower. Yamaguchi washed the cups and folded the blankets and put them in the upstairs closet.

Once he was done he went to go take a shower. Tsukishima was out of the shower by then and already in bed.

After his shower he jumped in bed and gave a happy sigh as he snuggled into the warm sheets. He got closer to the blonde and wrapped his arms around him. Tsukishima also wrapped his arms around him also and put his chin on top of his head.

"Good night tsukki. Love you."

Tsukishima kissed his forehead.

"Love you too."

They both closed their eyes and went to sleep in each other's arms.

************************************

Hi, ButteryIce here.

Thank you again for 600 reads. I am truly grateful for yall support. I cringed to some of the parts. I'll have that part 2 out of Father out soon.

Anyways feel free to comment or whatever.

BYE!!BUTTERYICE OUT!!