TsukiYama Time capsule

What are yall doing up at 12:00 am. Go to bed.

Third pov:

Today you could see the TsukiYama couple on their way to Tsukishima's childhood home. His mother had invited them over to show them something. She didn't tell them what the 'something' was, but she said she'll show them when they got there.

"What do you think she'll show us tsukki?"

"I dont know. Probably some old thing of mine that she can show to you and embarrasse me, again." Tsukishima said with a frown but still keeping his eyes on the road.

"Aw tsukki, I'm sure she won't show me anything. Even if she did she wouldn't let you know." Yamaguchi said with a smile.

They pulled up to the drive way and parked. Tsukishima turned of the car and got out. Yamaguchi did the same as the walked up the porch to the door.

They knocked on the door and waited. They heard a faint 'coming' from inside. A few seconds later Tsukishima's mother opened the door with a smile and outstretched arms.

"Kei and Tadashi its wonderful to see you two again. Kei come over here and give me a hug."

With a small sigh Tsukishima walked over to his mother. It was a little funny because he had to bend down to hug her since he was taller. She didn't care though. She just wanted a hug from her son.

"Its nice to see my baby again." She said as she pinched his cheecks.

"Mom I am 25. I am a grown man." Tsukishima deadpanned

"Well in my eyes you are still my dinosaur obsessed baby. I remember when you were a baby, you were so excited when Barney came on." She said with a soft.

"MOM stop it please. You are embarrassing me."

"You dont have to be embarrassed around Tadashi. He loves to hear about when you were younger." She turned to yamaguchi. "Isn't that right Tadashi?"

"Yes ma'am and if you dont mind please tell me more." He said with a bright smile. He loved learning about his tall boyfriend.

Tsukishima turned to yamaguchi with a stern look. Yamaguchi turned away not making eye contact.

"We'll have plenty of time for that later on. I called you guys over for a reason. Come on, sit down." She ushered them to the couch where they both sat down.

"I'll be right back." She ran up the stairs quickly.

The two looked at each other and shrugged. A few second later his mother came down with a brown treasure chest. It was covered in dirt?

She set it down on the coffee table infront of them and smiled.

"Mother, would you like to tell us what the big brown chest on the table is? We would really like to know." Tsukishima said in his usual sarcastic voice.

"You dont recognize it?"

"Mother I'm pretty sure me or Tadashi recognize the chest on the table. Where did you even find it?"

"Well I found it in the backyard while gardening yesterday. While I was digging up weeds, I hit something hard. I dug it up, and cleaned it a little."

A little was a understatement. There was still a lot of dirt on it. They decided not to comment on it.

"When I was cleaning it I figured out who it belongs to."

She turned the chest to the side. She pointed to the handwriting on it. The two were surprised seeing what it said.