Say Yes

I dont know if I already used this gif. If i did I'm sorry.

Third pov:

Tsukishima had everything ready. He knew what he was going to do to propose to yamaguchi. He was sure everything was going to go perfect.

'Now all I have to is wait for Tadashi to come home. It shouldn't take long for him to get home.'

As soon as he was finished thinking the front door opened and yamaguchi walked in.

'That was quick.' Tsukishima thought.

"Oh hi tsukki. Sorry I came home a little late. They wanted me to stay a little longer for something." Yamaguchi took off his shoes and gave Tsukishima a hug.

"Its ok yamaguchi. I actually would like to take you somewhere. If you dont mind."

"Sure tsukki but let me freshen up a little. I'll be done in about 20 minutes." Yamaguchi walked up the stairs and to their bathroom. Tsukishima began to get ready also. He grabbed the picnic basket that was on the kitchen table. He put on his shoes and grabbed his coat.

He stood at the doorway waiting for yamaguchi. While waiting he was trying to calm himself also.

'Its ok. Just have the picnic, and when the time is right ask him to marry you. I cant be that hard.' Tsukishima thought to himself. Tadashi had to say yes. If he didn't then Kei's whole world will crumble.

As he was thinking yamaguchi was done getting ready. He had on a dark green sweater that had a small strawberry on the top left of the sweater. He had on some dark blue Jean's and he grabbed his lucky pair of sneakers.

He put on his shoes and grabbed his coat. When he was done he looked at Tsukishima who was in deep thought. He walked over to him and tapped on his shoulders.

"Tsukki you ok?"

Tsukishima snapped back into reality and looked at yamaguchi. "Oh yeah sorry I was just thinking."

"What were you thinking about?" Yamaguchi grabbed his hand started to wall outside to Tsukishima's car. "You'll find out later."

"You know tsukki you've been telling me that ever since we went to your mothers house. Are you sure everything ok?"

"I can tell you that everything is 100% ok. Dont worry it's not something bad. You'll find out tonight." He placed the picnic basket in the back seat and went to the drivers side and started the car.

"Hmm, ok but you have to promise to tell me." Yamaguchi held out his pinky towards Tsukishima.

"I promise." Tsukishima linked his pinky with yamaguchi's.

(Is it pinky or pinkie. Anyways timeskip bought to you by my drawing of mad dog I did yesterday.)

Yamaguchi's pov:

We've been driving for around thirty minutes. We were in the woods right now and was really dark.

"Tsukki?"

"Hmm?"

"You're not gonna kill me and leave my body here right."

Tsukki chuckled a little. "No I'm not gonna kill you. If I were to kill someone it wouldn't be you."

"Who would it be?" I looked over at tsukki.

"It'll probably be Bokuto and Kuroo. Or Kageyama and Hinata. I'll probably convince you to help me also." Tsukki said in a calm voice.

"That's probably true." Tsukki stopped the car at a small path. He got out and grabbed the basket from the back seat. He walked to my side and opened my door for me. He closed the door after I got out and grabbed my hand and started leading me up the path.

After 10 minutes of walking we finally stopped at this field. There were flowers everywhere and there was a small pond also. ( I'm not good at explaining things. Please use your imagination.)

Tsukki dragged me to a small opening in the flowers and sat me down.

"Tsukki what is this place?" (I'm already at 640 words.")

"Its a place that I found a few days ago. I wanted to show it to you today." Tsukki opened the basket and handed me a sandwich that was wrapped up. He grabbed one too and started eating it. I opened my sandwich and started eating also.

Tsukishima pov:

We've been here for a while. We ate and talked. And talked some more. And talked more after that. It was going perfectly. This was the perfect time to ask.

"Yamaguchi I think I can tell you now." Yamaguchi looked at me with great interest and beckoned me to continue talking.

"Do you remember when we went to my mother's house and she showed us the time capsule." Yamaguchi nodded. "Well when we opened them and started reading our letters mine was very interesting. My younger self told me to do something or he'll come to the future and do it himself."

Yamaguchi laughed before asking, " What did you tell yourself to do?"

I took a deep breath before taking out the box in my coat pocket. I held it infront of me and opened it. Yamaguchi covered his mouth in shocked and tears started appearing his eyes.

"I told myself to marry you." At this point tears were coming down yamaguchi's eyes.

"Tadashi.. ever since we were kids I knew I wanted to marry you. I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with the person that cared for me more than anyone in the world. I know I can be mean and rude, but no matter what I do you still love me. And I love you more for that. So would you make me the happiest man alive and marry me." ( it took me a while to come up with that.)

Yamaguchi was bawling his eyes out. He quickly gave me a hug hiding his head in my chest still crying.

"Tadashi you have to give me an answer."

(Keep going)

(Almost there)

"Yes"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello ButteryIce here.

Yayy he said yes. Also I'm sorry that I made yall wait for so long. I fr didn't feel like doing it until today. Do one of yall want to right the wedding scene because I dont. And if I do I'm going to do it wrong.

BYE!!! BUTTERYICE OUT!!